azpyroguy
Django
Black1
Stefan
Wifey

What the hell, let's give it a try :rock: :rock: :rock:

Silverback said:
That would be Randy, shithead.;) :D
What a name, Randy shithead :dontknow: :dontknow: :D :D :p :p ;) is he from the festering shit hole, too?? ;)

MRMuaz said:
Hi, This post of mine is very knowledgable and may enhance the information of the viewers , however I would like some specific information for myself. If someone can help me then please send me a private message. Best Regards,
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:confused: :confused: :confused: :dontknow: Hello anyways and welcome :D :D :D

MYuGiOh
CCFEYH
ntw0rk
Roz-SRT
eddie102870
Prof
moparracing
Borden3 SRT
davo19
Brat
Yellowfeverquad
Amtrucker22
Silverback
azpyroguy
Django
Black1
Stefan
Wifey
Belgiumbarry

:rock: :rock: yeah, for some holy grail group sex you don't have to ask me twice :rock: :rock:

VTCOA.jpg

I have been supporting the 10...all my life :)

MYuGiOh
CCFEYH
ntw0rk
Roz-SRT
eddie102870
Prof
moparracing
Borden3 SRT
davo19
Brat
Yellowfeverquad
Amtrucker22
Silverback
azpyroguy
Django
Black1
Stefan
Wifey
Belgiumbarry
wazzsup

Count the Stretch man in!!!

WAZZSUP, Wazup?!?!?:D

MYuGiOh
CCFEYH
ntw0rk
Roz-SRT
eddie102870
Prof
moparracing
Borden3 SRT
davo19
Brat
Yellowfeverquad
Amtrucker22
Silverback
azpyroguy
Django
Black1
Stefan
Wifey
Belgiumbarry
wazzsup
amoparman

Last edited:
WAZZSUP said:
VTCOA.jpg

I have been supporting the 10...all my life :)

MYuGiOh
CCFEYH
ntw0rk
Roz-SRT
eddie102870
Prof
moparracing
Borden3 SRT
davo19
Brat
Yellowfeverquad
Amtrucker22
Silverback
azpyroguy
Django
Black1
Stefan
Wifey
Belgiumbarry
wazzsup
:bs: :D

MRMuaz said:
Hi, This post of mine is very knowledgable and may enhance the information of the viewers , however I would like some specific information for myself. If someone can help me then please send me a private message. Best Regards,

F*cking SPAM.

Okay.... I am in... And proud to be amongst some of the finest people on the planet.

MYuGiOh
CCFEYH
ntw0rk
Roz-SRT
eddie102870
Prof
moparracing
Borden3 SRT
davo19
Brat
Yellowfeverquad
Amtrucker22
Silverback
azpyroguy
Django
Black1
Stefan
Wifey
Belgiumbarry
wazzsup
amoparman
Treker

EDDIE......I mean 10....metric :)

MYuGiOh
CCFEYH
ntw0rk
Roz-SRT
eddie102870
Prof
moparracing
Borden3 SRT
davo19
Brat
Yellowfeverquad
Amtrucker22
Silverback
azpyroguy
Django
Black1
Stefan
Wifey
Belgiumbarry
wazzsup
amoparman
Treker

I'm all in.

MYuGiOh
CCFEYH
ntw0rk
Roz-SRT
eddie102870
Prof
moparracing
Borden3 SRT
davo19
Brat
Yellowfeverquad
Amtrucker22
Silverback
azpyroguy
Django
Black1
Stefan
Wifey
Belgiumbarry
wazzsup
amoparman
Treker
Begood
Will

Bill.

Begood said:
I'm all in.

MYuGiOh
CCFEYH
ntw0rk
Roz-SRT
eddie102870
Prof
moparracing
Borden3 SRT
davo19
Brat
Yellowfeverquad
Amtrucker22
Silverback
azpyroguy
Django
Black1
Stefan
Wifey
Belgiumbarry
wazzsup
amoparman
Treker
Begood
Will
newmexicoviper

Bill.

Ill try again.

Great response guys thanks for the support.....I am hoping that more people sign up so we can get this going soon...keep em comming and Silverback I knew what Randy's real name was..randy forgot i called him Jason for the longest time and I was just messin with him.........:D

Here...

I'll put Mikey back on the list

TheSickness
MYuGiOh
CCFEYH
ntw0rk
Roz-SRT
eddie102870
Prof
moparracing
Borden3 SRT
davo19
Brat
Yellowfeverquad
Amtrucker22
Silverback
azpyroguy
Django
Black1
Stefan
Wifey
Belgiumbarry
wazzsup
amoparman
Treker
Begood
Will
newmexicoviper

TheSickness said:
Jimi had a great idea that I would like to start...I say we should all chip in a few bucks and purchase another VTCOA banner. This banner however would be different. It will be a traveling banner that would be sent to every SUPPORTING member on the site...We could see if Jack and/or Patrick could get another made and since their are members 1-2 respectively they could sign it after it's made and send it to member #3 if he or she is a supporting member for them to sign and so on. We could elect 1 person as custodian to accept monies via pay pal ect...and should the need arise that the next person in line needs help with shipping costs, tap the coffers to help send it to the next guy.

This I believe would enhance the brotherhood in a couple ways...It brings the people who can never make the GTG's closer to the ones who can. It would also be a big builder of comrodery...I Like this idea alot and I thank Jimi for mentioning something that has been in my head for a couple years now..Yeah referring to the NFFF guys...I proposed the same idea there to and was not taken serious :mad: I hope every member on site See's this thread and those who are still on the fence will become a supporting member. This place is like no other on the net guys and I would like to include everyone. I hope that I get some support from the masses and people get on board with this...Yeah I know I am starting a thread that is in the General section :eek: But I believe that this is important for all of us....Become a supporting member today and be part of history....our history :D I know we have people on site that own shipping businesses like ;) Whazzup maybe he could help :confused: I am not trying to throw peep's under the bus by mentioning their names...Just using an example...

When we hold the big GTG's the banner must be shipped to the location so all may have the chance...I don't know gimme some ideas guys :rock: I am going to start by adding my name and those that are interested please add your name to the list..If enough of us do that maybe we can make this happen...Love all you guys....Let's have some fun :rock:

No need to chip in any $$$ I'll contribute the banner for free...that's the least I can do.

Texas Yellow Fever said:
No need to chip in any $$$ I'll contribute the banner for free...that's the least I can do.

Awesome..... You're the man.... Ill send you a pic of my truck for the banner... ;)

I would like to get one tho for myself

TheSickness
MYuGiOh
CCFEYH
ntw0rk
Roz-SRT
eddie102870
Prof
moparracing
Borden3 SRT
davo19
Brat