Tray behind seat for r/c

I wanted to build me another system, That or maybe find the factory sub that goes back there. But will it just plug in or do I need a certain package in the truck, I found the factory amp under the seat by the shifter If that is the amp??

the amp under the center seat is for the sub. the main amp is behind glove box.

Last edited:
Ok so that is the amp then, Now question how does that sub hit. Is it loud or is it okay. I don't mind buying the factory one just don't want to waste my money

Hatedonmostly said:
Ok so that is the amp then, Now question how does that sub hit. Is it loud or is it okay. I don't mind buying the factory one just don't want to waste my money

All the money MoPar put into the truck went into the engine. Does that answer your question?:p

It's mediocre at best.;)

the best OEM system i have come across:dontknow: but then i'm an old fart:D

yeah don't waste money on the factory stuff, PM moparracing he had a thread about an aftermarket amp and sub he liked

It's easy to remove and easier with the seats out. Two screws in the center of each box area. Remove the sub and the associated screws/bolts and that's about it from memory. Very simple to do anyhow. I like my OEM sound system, hence the reason I didn't upgrade. I think it's perfect, clear, crisp and loud enough. I have a 505ci sound system with billy boat amp tuned to WOT FM that is more than ample for me. :D

Carlwalski said:
It's easy to remove and easier with the seats out. Two screws in the center of each box area. Remove the sub and the associated screws/bolts and that's about it from memory. Very simple to do anyhow. I like my OEM sound system, hence the reason I didn't upgrade. I think it's perfect, clear, crisp and loud enough. I have a 505ci sound system with billy boat amp tuned to WOT FM that is more than ample for me. :D
I love your sound system Carl!!:rock: :rock:

Speaking of rear tray, what the hell do we do with them after they're out? Mine's been in the back yard for over three years now. I'm thinking of turning it into a flower bed.. :dontknow: Any other less ghey suggestions?

Make a lid and put it in the back of the tray against the back, good ice box for a few beers lol for cruises/show days.

Venom Power said:
Speaking of rear tray, what the hell do we do with them after they're out? Mine's been in the back yard for over three years now. I'm thinking of turning it into a flower bed.. :dontknow: Any other less ghey suggestions?

can i have it?:dontknow: plz?

Venom Power said:
Tie a rope to it and the back of your truck and go redneck skiing :rock: :rock:

FerrariTruck said:
can i have it?:dontknow: plz?

Sure but it must be a pain in the rump to ship. It's still in great shape... That's until I give the ridiculous a try and go redneck skiing..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back