Treker's visit to FL.

1qksrt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are some pix of Trekers(Scott) visit to My house!!

1qksrt said:
Here are some pix of Trekers(Scott) visit to My house!!
Sorry' These are the pix that came out??:dontknow:

Love this hat

....I miss the old Redskin fans :)

....that is a Man's garage, very cooool

Attachments

• IMG_0920.jpg
    IMG_0920.jpg
    884 KB · Views: 30
WAZZSUP said:
....I miss the old Redskin fans :)

....that is a Man's garage, very cooool

But we did let Twinkle toes (Clint)in to play with us !!!!

You take good care of that Yankee boi.. Otherwise Mee andBIG Bad JoeMags will be comin' down to get em':D

Good luck finding him in the swamps down here !!!:rock:

Actually,he was last seen with Clint (FlChub)so Lord only knows where he'll end up !!! Better say a prayer for Scott !!!!

6pakattack said:
But we did let Twinkle toes (Clint)in to play with us !!!!
Glad to see ya made it home ok Den !!:D

nycstev said:
You take good care of that Yankee boi.. Otherwise Mee andBIG Bad JoeMags will be comin' down to get em':D
I think it went well,Scott is an outstanding person,I enjoyed meeting him.He is an excellent representative of the north eastern chapter!!!:rock:

1qksrt said:
I think it went well,Scott is an outstanding person,I enjoyed meeting him.He is an excellent representative of the north eastern chapter!!!:rock:

That damn sure wasn't a Southern accent,that's for sure !!!:D

We haven't seen him since the last photo taken at the beginning of this post. He has not responded to my phone calls so I can only Ass u Me he's been kidnapped!

SCOTT WE MUST HERE FROM YOU ASAP TO INSURE US THAT YOU ARE OK

They have demanded 5 million in unmarked bill to be delievered to a location disclosed at a later time ;) Chub has stated if anyone tries anything funny, he will force me to drink more than 3 beers. Then the trouble will begin. 6pak already has me set up to be painted yellow to match everything else on his truck so I can be transported without being seen. Mickey plans to document the entire event by taking photos (if he remembers batteries for the camera) but won't be able to show anyone since uploading pics is like chinese math, but supercharger installs are cake.

This was just a brief update.
I will write a full report on the events of the gtg once I have access to my computer. Working off my blackberry right now and I am a bit limited. Plus I have some great photos.

These guys are really the best. Hospitality at its best. I felt at home. I felt loved. Maybe not the kins of love Chub has for pizza and wings, but you get the picture.

More to come.

TREKER said:
They have demanded 5 million in unmarked bill to be delievered to a location disclosed at a later time ;) Chub has stated if anyone tries anything funny, he will force me to drink more than 3 beers. Then the trouble will begin. 6pak already has me set up to be painted yellow to match everything else on his truck so I can be transported without being seen. Mickey plans to document the entire event by taking photos (if he remembers batteries for the camera) but won't be able to show anyone since uploading pics is like chinese math, but supercharger installs are cake.

I will write a full report on the events of the gtg once I have access to my computer. Working off my blackberry right now and I am a bit limited. Plus I have some great photos.

These guys are really the best. Hospitality at its best. I felt at home. I felt loved. Maybe not the kins of love Chub has for pizza and wings, but you get the picture.

More to come.
it was pesos not dollars:p

TREKER said:

More to come.
Scott,...... lose the hat. :p

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back