Treker's visit to FL.

Well, back in NY. Will post some pics tomorrow and give a detailed accounting of a great time with a bunch of even greater people. I felt right at home with these guys. Everytime I go to one of these things, big or small, it is something never forgotten. This one was no different. Wish I got to meet more of the florida boys, but if this was any representation of what to expect, I recommend everyone get down there.

So tell us Scott..do they all drive slow with their left turn signal on all the time?..lol

TREKER said:
Well, back in NY. Will post some pics tomorrow and give a detailed accounting of a great time with a bunch of even greater people. I felt right at home with these guys. Everytime I go to one of these things, big or small, it is something never forgotten. This one was no different. Wish I got to meet more of the florida boys, but if this was any representation of what to expect, I recommend everyone get down there.

Florida,home of the Newly Weds and Nearly Deads !!!Frogheads included !!!!:D

6pakattack said:
So what exactly are you saying????:dontknow: :dontknow: :D

1qksrt said:
So what exactly are you saying????:dontknow: :dontknow: :D

Well,I've been married for 23 years,so that rules that one out !!!:D

TREKER said:
Scott...Glad some of the FL gang had the chance to make a showing out of the visit...wish I could have made it:eek: Hopefully another time.
6pakattack said:
... and Parrotheads:rock: :rock:

TREKER said:

What happened to the Pix,Did I miss them???:dontknow:

Back