Tried a little SCCA this weekend.

FS Stock is also the same class as a new 5.0 GT unmodded so it's not really a fair class for our 5,000+ lb bricks.

so your sayin that your goin to go with the "unfair" crap, instead of sharpin your drivin skills, make your "brick" do things that would make folks ohh & awe & make the "lighter" vehicles start whinnin "its unfair"????

just askin a question is all:rock:

Glad you had a great time. Autocrossing is alot of fun but you should find a road course where you can play. The truck will love a bigger course. I've got 1 track day on Aug. 1st and I'm trying to get 1 or 2 more this summer.:rock::burnout::rock::burnout: When you Hit 150mph at the end of the straightway and 300 feet later you're at 30 and in 2nd gear you got to love it.:rock::burnout::rock::burnout:

you just made a bit of drool run out the corner of my mouth & happy in my pants
:rock::rock::rock::burnout::burnout::burnout::rock::rock::rock:

so your sayin that your goin to go with the "unfair" crap, instead of sharpin your drivin skills, make your "brick" do things that would make folks ohh & awe & make the "lighter" vehicles start whinnin "its unfair"????

just askin a question is all:rock:

I wasn't out to win but these trucks just can't hang with a 5.0 on a tight track. You can hone your skills all you want but it's like taking a knife to a gun fight.

I wasn't out to win but these trucks just can't hang with a 5.0 on a tight track. You can hone your skills all you want but it's like taking a knife to a gun fight.

its a challenge, true.

but a knife can win over a gun:rock::D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back