Truck bed audio system

Azmal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I've still got my audio system in storage and am unlikely to ever reinstall it. so I'm thinking I should just go ahead and let it go cheap to a new home. I paid something like 12 grand for it and it saw little use. It's just be in storage nearly all it's life taking up space at this point so I'll give someone a good deal.

I've got lots of pics and can fill anyone in on the details if interested. I'll give somebody on the board a good deal, just toss me a reasonable offer or PM me some questions and we'll work out the details.

Sorry for out of category posting, this is such a specific interest I don't think it would get any views in the parts for sale area.

Attachments

• IMG_4761b.jpg
    IMG_4761b.jpg
    541.6 KB · Views: 1,810
  • ram_039.jpg
    ram_039.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 1,917
  • ram_040.jpg
    ram_040.jpg
    163.2 KB · Views: 571
  • ram_041.jpg
    ram_041.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 499
Last edited:
I think this is how our trucks should have come from the factory. C'mon, Dodge! 500 watts? How about 500 speakers! :) Awesome system, Azmal. PM sent.

So I've still got my audio system in storage and am unlikely to ever reinstall it. so I'm thinking I should just go ahead and let it go cheap to a new home. I paid something like 12 grand for it and it saw little use. It's just be in storage nearly all it's life taking up space at this point so I'll give someone a good deal.

I've got lots of pics and can fill anyone in on the details if interested. I'll give somebody on the board a good deal, just toss me a reasonable offer or PM me some questions and we'll work out the details.

Sorry for out of category posting, this is such a specific interest I don't think it would get any views in the parts for sale area.

dam:rock::rock::rock:

GLWS:rock::rock:

If only I had 2 trucks. That is one badass set up!! GLWS!

Thanks all. It's really not that heavy by the way. And even still, with some foresight with the re-install, wire it with some quick disconnects and take it out for the track runs : )

Thanks all. It's really not that heavy by the way. And even still, with some foresight with the re-install, wire it with some quick disconnects and take it out for the track runs : )

My thoughts exactly (insert Dr. Evil laugh)

Azmal can you make a list of the parts and equipment including the model numbers? Giving it some thought here.

I don't have the specifics handy at the moment but I can at least tell you it it has:

8x 12" DB Drive Subs in bed
2x 11" LCD Displays in bed
2x 6.5" DB speakers in bed
4x DB Amps
2x Capasitors
2x Batteries
DB Wireing
Large fiberglass enclosure for subs, black with clear.
Vinyl & Suede wrapped enclosure with etched plexiglass for Amps & Capasitors
Several Various Lighting effects

It was easy to dismantle and I pulled everything out myself in an afternoon. I took tons of pics of the process so it can be installed by reverse engineering from the pics. You will need someone who knows what they're doing to wire it back up but it's fairly simple, I think it just had power, audio video wires coming through to the bed, non invasive I might add. All the wires should be there but wire is cheap enough though, I think whoever installs it will just want to wire the whole thing fresh to simplify the process.

There are a lot of lighting effects as well with various modes and functions.

I ran it off my stock alternator without any issues for the year or two I drove with it.

I had it built with goals for doing shows, mags, and competitions but just found other priorities and lack of time and funds to continue.

And everything worked 100% when I uninstalled it. Although it has been in indoor storage since, that was some years back so I suspect you will have to replace a component or two (I'm thinking of the two batteries that go with it).

Shipping should be fairly straight forward, I'll just build a nice sturdy crate for it and we'll get some bids from some freight hubs. With a flexible pickup/delivery rates should be reasonable.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back