Truck broken into

NSDQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was in St. Louis this weekend with my girlfriend (now fiancee) and was staying at a 4 star hotel in downtown. I received free parking in the parking garage as part of my reservation and so I parked the 10 in there. The garage was supposedly guarded by security (rent-a-cop with a nametag, hardly anything "secure" in that). At any rate, truck was fine all weekend, went down on Sunday after checking out and threw our bags in the backseat (yeah yeah, we got complacent) and grabbed our sunglasses and headed over to the Cardinals-Cubs game. Came back from the game and the driver's side passenger window was bashed completely in. There's also damage to my driver's doorhandle from where they tried to come in through the front door but failed. They of course took our luggage and took my in-dash screen in the front. As of the moment repairs are going to be $1500 plus another $1000+ for the stereo and install. I have USAA insurance, so everything is going to be handled, but it sucks all the same. So for anyone planning on going to St. Louis in the future, don't bring your SRT-10.

damn bro that sucks sorry to hear that hope you usaa takes care of you and covers all that get everything fixed. seen your car in person and sucks they took your in dash system it is a very nice setup you had. are you taking it back to audio itch to install the new one?

Just make sure you remember the "correct" model # of your stereo stuff, you know the top tier one you bought because only the best goes in your 10'. ;)

Seriously though, that sucks. Karma is a bitch though, so whoever did it will get paid back one way or another. At least you have a good insurance company to work with.

Sucks. Sorry to hear. We've all been there at one point, so it's an unfortunate welcome into the club of victims due to low life scumbags who f*ck others peoples stuff because they live off the government and are too worthless to get a job.

If it makes you feel any better. My F250 got broken into 3 years ago on Easter morning in front of my house, stole my iPod, Kenwood double din monitor/ GPS, iPod link, dewalt cordless drill, Movado Watch and f*cked my entire driver door handle and assembly up. The low life scumbags never got caught. I know one thing if I ever caught someone I'd hold them at gunpoint and smash their grimey little fingers with a hammer or rip their fingernails off with pliers. If they were in my house I'd shoot the bastard in the head.

damn bro that sucks sorry to hear that hope you usaa takes care of you and covers all that get everything fixed. seen your car in person and sucks they took your in dash system it is a very nice setup you had. are you taking it back to audio itch to install the new one?

Nope, I'm living in Missouri now and then Kentucky when I leave here in a couple of months. USAA is sending a mobile installer who will order the parts and components and then come to me and install everything.

sorry about that boss, seems to be alot going on lately , so folks need to watch and take care of there rides a bit more here lately:eek:

That REALLY SUCK'S!!

The break in NOT the Engagement!

Video will show some dumb ass in a security uniform with a name tag…………

My family hate riding with me b/c I am a real bitch about leaving ANYTHING showing in my cars. I been down that road and have been done in over some chump change left in the ashtray & a bag of sex toys we got as a gag gift for her aunt, this happened to my Accord (college car :) ). I was at her aunt's house who stayed in a gated community, and swear it was straight $400,000 + houses. I had the cop laughing, like what the hell, I didn't know the suburbs had crackheads, too.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back