truck challenge 11/03/07

ndn01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
went to the Truck Challenge at Moroso this past saturday, met up with Rice Eater at the racers parking area. i am interested in running my 06 qc down the track,so i was hanging around the parking area to see how things went and when the announcer calls the racers i went to the stands to watch them stage, i'll be ready for the next truck challenge, that stuff looks like a lot of fun! Thanks Ricer Eater for taking the time to talk. here's a couple of vids of Rice Eater

Last edited:
Nice vids, thanks for sharing.

ricey,
Awsome runs!!! How many srt's showed up? I wish i could have been there but the clutch is still out till the end of the month. hope ya can help out.

Hey Old,
I love that pic. "field of dreams". it looks F-N AWSOME!!!!!

Dude I you were standing right in front of me on the first run. I was there that night too.

SrtBrad said:
Cool vids. Thanks for sharing.:rock: :rock: What were the times?
Rice Eater should have his time slips,hopefully he sees this thread and post.personally i don't have the times.

NDN it was a pleasure to meet you and thanks so much for posting the vids! you da man! NDN and I were the only SRT10's that showed up....hopefully some more show up for the December 1st one! NDN looking forward to running with you at the next one....its a blast!!

As far as times go:
1st run 12.54 on a cold bottle
2nd run 12.32

3rd run 12.34 on a 12.3 dial took the win against the fastest L there who ran a conservative 11.24 on an 11.2 dial.

4th run bottle gettin low 12.56 on a 12.47 dial....got beat by Matt in an L who is one hell of a bracket racer!

my mph on all runs was between 114 and 116mph

sure was fun....bracket racing is very challenging!

2ndchance said:
Nice vids, thanks for sharing.

ricey,
Awsome runs!!! How many srt's showed up? I wish i could have been there but the clutch is still out till the end of the month. hope ya can help out.

Hey Old,
I love that pic. "field of dreams". it looks F-N AWSOME!!!!!

Thanks 2nd chance.My son hooked me up with his graphic design skills!!:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back