Truck got keyed.

fastblksrt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My wife just called me to let me know there is a big scratch on the bed of my truck.:mad: :mad: Well last night I drove it to the store and back but never noticed anything. :mad: :mad: I will post give an update as soon as I get home from work. She says its about 2 ft in length and down to the metal. I am so f***ing upset I am thinking of leaving work early.

What a load of bullshit...I don't know why you can't trust people anymore. Makes you want to move to a mountain top in Montana or something. I'm sorry to hear that man.

Its Funny When You have a Nice Car Somebody always wants to F**k with it.
They will always tailgate you purposely, Cut in front of you, try to race you in their piece of shit.:mad: :mad:

that s..t happens here too! A member of our Corvette club got an "A" of anarchy keyed on his vette's trunk or something like that.

Envious people of f..ing no globals.

Thats total bullshit! I would never damage someones property. WTF is wrong with all these lowlife bastards these days?

Houston's great... I just got one from the driver door all the way to the tail light, in the plastic. Thats the first scratch on it....

i think a blanket party is in order. for thoes of you that dont know what a blanket party is you take a blanket and cover the punk that did this and kick the F#$% out of them.

sorry to hear it man my hart droped when i saw your post.

they are just jealous. or, you cut off someone and pissed them off! hah! i hope not though!!

Thats sux!!!! I am sorry about that. They are doing that because they are just jealous because we own the viper trucks.

Man that sucks.!! I dont know WTF I would do.Probly cry like a baby and get it fixed asap.Good luck bro.

jalousy, greenpeace fanatics, who knows. It sucks people do these kind of things. It's my biggest fear right now to be honest. No respect, lack of argumentation then they do this shit. I feel for you bro !:mad:

BigRed460 said:
Houston's great... I just got one from the driver door all the way to the tail light, in the plastic. Thats the first scratch on it....
At least on the plastic the door isnt touched... At least!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back