Truck is Sold

sorry you had to sell.At least it's still in the family.Had to get rid of mine 1 1/2 years ago and man do I miss it.

hang in there bro - sorry to hear about ur truck. but aleast you know it in good hands

wish you the best of luck

He
viperhauler said:
dude...bought is bought no matter who buys it...no matter what your circumstances...

one member here bought his dad's...and his dad ended up buying another...you have something to say about that, too?...jesus...

sorry alfredo, i have faith you'll be back in something bigger and better...keep your head up!
I didn't mean that in a bad way i ment its not like the truck went somewhere else its fortunate his dad bought it so when he is ready to buy again his truck is still gonna be around. Not like he had to sell on ebay... that is what i ment it was a good thing he had to sell his dad helped out ..... nice try on tryin to make me sound like a dick though btw nice toolbox

I know man i was messin with you. To be honest if i was having work done to my house and a guy came with a viper truck he would get the job hands down.

FerrariTruck said:
Thanks guys, felt really good being woke up today at 5am by my truck.. My pops took it to work today:) Never realized how loud that it is when your bed and it gets started up in the garage:D

Im a lil bummed that Im not gonna get to race it anymore but the funny thing is my pops didnt want me to pull the Nx off it:dontknow: :D .

But anyhow, I think I will be ok. If anything this will free up money so I can finish up my other projects and maybe even get myself back in another "viper Truck" Ill post pics later of this so called "viper truck"
.....:aetsch: ..we'll race mine.. there's enough there for two...:itsme:

:elefant: ..:elefant:
Hang-in-there-Bud,
Jerry

Sorry to hear this bro...

Like Ron said, you need to come to the g2g:burnout: steal the truck from your old man;)

Back