Truck is Sold

FerrariTruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well I been having a hard time finding work and completely ran out of money..
Been pondering idea of letting go of the truck.. So my dad jumped on it and decided to get it from me.

even though its still gonna be here it wont be the same :(

hopefully i come up on good job soon and maybe jump into a viper or SRT jeep

my dad just saw how i was bummed out and he said i can use it when ever i like. lol

I feel it has to more that I feel like a failure and had to give it up then anything else.

Thanks 5/0 and pat. I will still be part of this place no matter what. Hell actually pat when ever i head to san diego I want to check out your jeep. I really think I want to jump in one in a year or so if i get things back on track

Dammit Lambo sorry to hear that. You will jump back quick and be stronger than ever. We got faith in you buddy.

Sorry to here about the truck, but it is still in the family, and you can still drive it!

Dude your father bought it. Does that even count as sold? That seems more like a bailout

REPOMAN1 said:
Dude your father bought it. Does that even count as sold? That seems more like a bailout
dude...bought is bought no matter who buys it...no matter what your circumstances...

one member here bought his dad's...and his dad ended up buying another...you have something to say about that, too?...jesus...

sorry alfredo, i have faith you'll be back in something bigger and better...keep your head up!

Sorry man, however, I'm happy your hangin around

Best way to enjoy these trucks. Still drive one and not pay for it. Now if you can get away with not paying for the gas, you're home free....

Get back in saddle bro and get it or another one.

Good luck to you

FerrariTruck said:
my dad just saw how i was bummed out and he said i can use it when ever i like. lol

I feel it has to more that I feel like a failure and had to give it up then anything else.

Thanks 5/0 and pat. I will still be part of this place no matter what. Hell actually pat when ever i head to san diego I want to check out your jeep. I really think I want to jump in one in a year or so if i get things back on track

What kind of work do you do? Got a resume, shoot it to me. [email protected] I'll give it a once over and see if I know anyone in that field?

Thanks guys, felt really good being woke up today at 5am by my truck.. My pops took it to work today:) Never realized how loud that it is when your bed and it gets started up in the garage:D

Im a lil bummed that Im not gonna get to race it anymore but the funny thing is my pops didnt want me to pull the Nx off it:dontknow: :D .

But anyhow, I think I will be ok. If anything this will free up money so I can finish up my other projects and maybe even get myself back in another "viper Truck" Ill post pics later of this so called "viper truck"

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back