Truck just got faster

Itsmekylep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just when I thought it couldn't get any faster, or better looking (because it's black) I removed the wing and picked up 50HP and lost 1500 Lbs. Great mod. :D

Attachments

• no wing.JPG
    no wing.JPG
    472.6 KB · Views: 314
I like them wingless also.

Mine didn't gain as much as yours though. I gained around 38hp.

EWWWWWW!!!! Put it back on right away. :D

Eventually I'll put it back on because the paint is hammered where the wing sits and the two big holes where it mounts are eye sores but I like the no wing look :D

Eventually I'll put it back on because the paint is hammered where the wing sits and the two big holes where it mounts are eye sores but I like the no wing look :D

Plug those 4 holes where the wing mounts...you will gain 2hp per hole at least mine did :D:D:D

:bs:

Hes actually just getting this:

f150.jpg

For me.... (opinion)

It's like going out and buying a Viper ACR and removing the wing.... why not just buy a coupe. You want to look like a HEMI, just buy a HEMI

brings back memories of the NOWWHAT Wingless thread

For me.... (opinion)

It's like going out and buying a Viper ACR and removing the wing.... why not just buy a coupe. You want to look like a HEMI, just buy a HEMI

brings back memories of the NOWWHAT Wingless thread

LIGHT BULB!! maybe I'll just get a big ol' ACR wing and mount it up some how and put a splitter on the front and call it "race ready" and sell it for 50k and but titos C/E??

LIGHT BULB!! maybe I'll just get a big ol' ACR wing and mount it up some how and put a splitter on the front and call it "race ready" and sell it for 50k and but titos C/E??

Ive seen something similar done. Did you see my "poser on Craigslist" thread?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back