Truck Stolen

Condolences to you, Juan.....

She'll get fixed up better than ever.....

Glad u got 'er back........

D

So sorry to hear your bad new Juan. I hope it works out well for you.

Just got back from seeing the truck and the claim adjuster, looks like they will be repairing the damage done. Right side pretty bad, front bumper gone, left front wheel damaged, stole personal items from inside cab (including the sub), many scratches around the body. They are towing it to the body shop now, I will try to get some pics if they allow it. I regret having a $2500 deductible now, although I wont have to pay until all repairs are complete.

RedRamRules said:
Just got back from seeing the truck and the claim adjuster, looks like they will be repairing the damage done. Right side pretty bad, front bumper gone, left front wheel damaged, stole personal items from inside cab (including the sub), many scratches around the body. They are towing it to the body shop now, I will try to get some pics if they allow it. I regret having a $2500 deductible now, although I wont have to pay until all repairs are complete.

Hey Juan,

If it helps, I have the stock sub box, speaker grill, and all the hardware. You can have it for free.

Brad

sorry to hear about all this. hopefully it all works out.. still sucks though

Sorry for your misfortune...Hope insurance takes care of you...Like they
should...Keep the faith...:)

How did they steal your tuck?

Man, I would have nightmares if this happened to me, so sorry to hear about htis...

I hope they fix it like new.

sorry to hear about that, kind of strange the bumper gone but the rims intact :dontknow:

FIND OUT WHO DID IT AND WE WILL GO F**K THEM UP!

Last edited by a moderator:
SrtBrad said:
Hey Juan,

If it helps, I have the stock sub box, speaker grill, and all the hardware. You can have it for free.

Brad

Your a good Man Charlie Brown,

YOU ROCK BRAD!!!!!!!!!! :rock:

Sorry to hear about the theft and damage.
Hopefully the truck is good as new when it comes back home.

Lamento lo sucedido. Espero que to lo devuelvan mejor que nuevo. God Bless.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back