Truck Value Taxation

Sammy11

Supporting Member
Reaction score
since i'm going to get my truck taxation for what it is worth , i wanna know how much 2006 QC Black Brilliant Pearl where made.
this is gonna benefit the value i think.

does anybody know exact how many where made ?

only 215 ??

there are more Nightrunners made...:confused:

Not all the Night Runners were built.... they came up 30 short.

and for that guy out there thats wondering if they are RC's or QC's......think about it :D

since i'm going to get my truck taxation for what it is worth , i wanna know how much 2006 QC Black Brilliant Pearl where made.

If the man is taxing you on what the truck is worth don't you want the lowest possible value?

If the man is taxing you on what the truck is worth don't you want the lowest possible value?

lowest possible value on what ?
lowest production made or lowest value of what the truck's worth...?

So you are planning on totaling your truck? :dontknow:

So you are planning on totaling your truck? :dontknow:

nooo man , it is now this , if i total the truck or it get stolen i get a few bucks for it , because here in Belgium a 10 year old truck is worth shit.

if i get a taxation certificate for , i think , alot more then a few bucks , i will get something when dissaster happen...so noooo , i'm not planning the best ride in my life to get totaled...:stupid:

Had an "actual cash value policy" on my 1989 Harley-Davidson back in the early 1999's. Back then they had a waiting list to get a new bike. This put the resale value through the roof. Was lucky to buy it for $12K but blue book was only $8.5k. With my policy they would pay $12K minus my $500 deductible if "anything" happened to the bike. Rode that thing till 2000 & sold it for $12,500.

nooo man , it is now this , if i total the truck or it get stolen i get a few bucks for it , because here in Belgium a 10 year old truck is worth shit.

if i get a taxation certificate for , i think , alot more then a few bucks , i will get something when dissaster happen...so noooo , i'm not planning the best ride in my life to get totaled...:stupid:

Sorry bud, took that wrong! I have known people to do crazy things though.... I'm assuming "taxation" is like getting a certified appraisal. I had an old Chevy truck that I had well over $20,000 into at one point. I got an appraisal done for the same protection reasons you speak of. If I didn't and something happened to it I probably would have gotten $1,500 for it. Make sure you submit the appraisal (taxation) to your insurance company, that is if that is the same thing over there.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back