Truebluecobra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a truck I saw at a gtg awhile back...The guy who owned it originally was from Jersey..worked in insurance..he had all the snakeskin stuff you are describing..I think his truck was an 05, although I sort of remember him parting out seats and stuff before he sold his truck..Damned if I can remember his name though..He was definetly a member of the NFFF site, and possibly a member here, but I havent seen him post in a long time..

I believe that was my buddy Steve's (Tattoostuff) truck. He spent a small fortune on that interior. He sold it a couple of years ago. He got disgusted with the performance of the truck (he was a former HD150 owner) and sold it.

truebluecobra said:
I have been trying for a while to send photos but I keep getting a message that the size is too big for the forum. I will figure it out tomorrow and send the photos. Sorry for the delay.
:marchmellow: :argh: :marchmellow: Letz see the pics of the limited srt 10 1 of 1.............................:D

Thanks for all your help in assisting me to getting the pictures posted. I uploaded to photobucket and they have been downloading for a while on this site. There must be a problem because it's taking too long to post. Outnumbered, thanks for the info on your friend Steve who originaly purschased the truck. What ever performance problems he had apparently are fixed because the truck is a rocket ship. Riff62 it probably is the same truck because I live in Jersey as well. The guy who owened it before me got a lot of tickets and had to sell.

truebluecobra said:
Thanks for all your help in assisting me to getting the pictures posted. I uploaded to photobucket and they have been downloading for a while on this site. There must be a problem because it's taking too long to post. Outnumbered, thanks for the info on your friend Steve who originaly purschased the truck. What ever performance problems he had apparently are fixed because the truck is a rocket ship. Riff62 it probably is the same truck because I live in Jersey as well. The guy who owened it before me got a lot of tickets and had to sell.

Where in NJ are you? I had a black Regular cab pass me today on RT 206 in the Andover/Newton area. I tried to catch up to you in my patrol car to stop yer ass! LOL

FastSRT19 said:
Where in NJ are you? I had a black Regular cab pass me today on RT 206 in the Andover/Newton area. I tried to catch up to you in my patrol car to stop yer ass! LOL
me and you jsut have to talk bud, you got some issues:p

welcome to the forum cobra:rock:

Stinker said:
me and you jsut have to talk bud, you got some issues:p

welcome to the forum cobra:rock:

Drive through NJ via US RT 206 and we can have a chat, roadside! :D :D :D

Prof said:
I have an extra set of X-Metal door inserts if anyone is interested...

Welcome to the family.

All questions are good questions.

X-Metal is located in Evansville, Indiana, it is owned by Gary Virgin...he mainly deals in motorcycles now, but has a CNC for making aftermarket parts.

unless theyre about JH:D

thewelshm

truebluecobra said:

There wasn't anything wrong with the truck. He just felt it should be much faster than it was.

FastSRT10, It wasn't me on Rt# 206 just another good looking black truck. I am down the shore in Bradley Beach. As far as stopping my ass It's called Badge America, don't leave home without it. I never do. I am glad to hear that there wasn't anything wrong with the truck that I bought. As far as not being fast enough for your friend I would suggest he looks into aircraft. This thing GOOOOOS.

truebluecobra said:
Hi all, just joined VTCOA yesterday. I bought a 2005 Black regular cab about 3 weeks ago and love it. I have some questions that I hope someone can help me with. My truck has badging on the inside doors that say X Metal Engineering. My seats, door trim, and shifter boot are snake skin or made to look like it. Is this a limited edition SRT 10. Does anyone have information on this particular model or how many were produced. It has the black 22" rims. Are these original or are they after market? It also came with a bassani cat back exhaust. Thanks for any help with this.

DUDE!!! Every one of these trucks are limited editions.. Glad to see you got yours.. Pictures would be great to view right about now.

truebluecobra said:
No complaints here, absolutely fast enough.

Yeah I said that when mine was new too!:D

Congrats and welcome. Lots of faster vehicles out there but not many that are this unique..........you will get lots of stares now!!

patrick

outnumbered said:
I believe that was my buddy Steve's (Tattoostuff) truck. He spent a small fortune on that interior. He sold it a couple of years ago. He got disgusted with the performance of the truck (he was a former HD150 owner) and sold it.
You are so fulla shit your eyes are brown....:( :(

FastSRT19 said:

What time was it around, cause i picked up my truck around there and was coming home on 206, Could have been me all black qc.

Stnu said:
What time was it around, cause i picked up my truck around there and was coming home on 206, Could have been me all black qc.

Around noon, it was def a RC though, i heard it banging through the gears!:D :burnout:

mauiSRT/10 said:
Yeah I said that when mine was new too!:D

Congrats and welcome. Lots of faster vehicles out there but not many that are this unique..........you will get lots of stares now!!

patrick

Yup I said the same thing this is fast, then mod mod mod mod, it's fast now but still want more, Yeah I get stares for people haha are them viper powered stickers fake, Man thats a bad ass hemi truck you got there, Some people or alot of people don't even have a clue what these trucks are, And some do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back