TRYING AGAIN..'04 SUPERCHARGED $32K!!! LOW MILES

bikertat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought I would try one more time on here to sell the truck. I had it listed on Ebay for $37K and I may have been a little steep on the price. I am willing to let the truck go for $32K if anyone is interested. My truck is a 2004 Supercharged RC with only 3,707 miles on it. I have been the only owner and the truck has a lot of mods including mopar headers, heat exchanger, lowered, just to name a few. The truck is in perfect condition and never seen the rain or snow. I will probably not budge from this price….this is a steal for this truck. Please feel free to contact me only if you are serious about buying…The only thing I will trade for (plus cash) would be a 2007 or 2008 Harley Street Glide. No other trades tho, sorry and I won't part the truck out.......sorry again. You can reach me at work (217)-443-9864 or cell (217)-304-6202. Thanks Mike

burnout12.jpg

If anyone is looking for a truck this is a steal.

Good luck on the sale.

O man now you got me thinking.Wow that baby looks suuweeet!!
And the best color too!!I sure would like to have a R/C in the stable.
Bldg.industry sucks down here like most places in the u.s. right now.
Will have to pass.Damn!!!! Hell of a deal for someone.

Hey Tat, put up some pics.
I have a friend that might be a buyer, give me some ammunition.

At 32k for this truck I would drop that amount of cash on it without question. This is one of those deals that never seem to emerge when I am loaded with extra dough....:( Even if it's red.:p

MORE PICS PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I will put some more pics up when I get home....I am helping a buddy move this morning, but will put some more pics up soon....Thanks bikertat

bikertat said:
I thought I would try one more time on here to sell the truck. I had it listed on Ebay for $37K and I may have been a little steep on the price. I am willing to let the truck go for $32K if anyone is interested. My truck is a 2004 Supercharged RC with only 3,707 miles on it. I have been the only owner and the truck has a lot of mods including mopar headers, heat exchanger, lowered, just to name a few. The truck is in perfect condition and never seen the rain or snow. I will probably not budge from this price….this is a steal for this truck. Please feel free to contact me only if you are serious about buying…The only thing I will trade for (plus cash) would be a 2007 or 2008 Harley Street Glide. No other trades tho, sorry and I won't part the truck out.......sorry again. You can reach me at work (217)-443-9864 or cell (217)-304-6202. Thanks Mike

good luck with the sale attempt, looks like a hell of a deal.....

btw, the lowering kit - a 1/2 or a 2/4 ?? did you have to drill out your a-arms to get the alignment right as many others have claimed ?

thanks.

moparracing said:
good luck with the sale attempt, looks like a hell of a deal.....

btw, the lowering kit - a 1/2 or a 2/4 ?? did you have to drill out your a-arms to get the alignment right as many others have claimed ?

thanks.

Thanks...Boomer did all the work, so honestly, I'm not sure about the drilling part. Sorry I can't be much help....and I'm not really sure, but I want to say a 2/4 drop....

BTW: I have all the stock parts to go with the truck also......

titus7 said:
Why are you selling man?

I never drive the truck and I am worried to death something is going to happen to it and I don't mean stolen or anything like that....I mean, I'm worried about the truck not starting one morning or something getting ruined cause I don't drive it often enough.....I just hate to see the truck sit there and waste away.

For all you guys who have traded the truck for a Viper....what can I expect to get for trade in on my truck or if I was to trade the truck for a Viper?? Thanks in advance

bikertat said:
For all you guys who have traded the truck for a Viper....what can I expect to get for trade in on my truck or if I was to trade the truck for a Viper?? Thanks in advance
You will not be happy with what they would be willing to give you!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back