tubo 05 qc from vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.
vegasturbo10 said:
that's what it's doing ... i thought the trans was slipping a bit , if i put the tow/haul mode on it won't do it

That sounds like your kick down throttle needs adjusting. Takes just a few minutes and you can do it yourself.

Adjustments help because they wernt done properly at the factory.

The Gov Solenoid is a known and common problem, the spool get magnetized after a period of time and it picks up trash at the end of the lube system just before the filter. and it gets sticky.

I'll be going with a valve body soon too. A 727 GOD told me that our trannies suffer from poor machining and there is a lot of port communication in the valve body. they surface the plates and bore ports and tune the valve body the proper way.

htstransmissions.com ask for dusty! great guy.

or just buy stinkers tranny and upgade the valve body with a hts unit :)

o and if you want to get rid of those UGLY silver door handles.......... I'll trade you for some awesome stock black ones :)

Hey Vegasturbo, great timing for me I guess, I have been away from the site for about a year and just came back to find your post. Great to hear theres another truck in vegas! Have you been to the cars and coffee yet??? Every Sat. at Eastern and 215 from 7am till about 10am. I will be there this Sat. I will try to bring my truck and new 08 Coupe:rock: . And as far as tuners here in Vegas... dont bother. go to DC performance in Cali. Dan is great. Also if you can't get to the Cars and Coffee on Saturdays I would love to have you at the VCA meetings the second Wednesday of every month at Towbin Dodge 6:30 pm THat goes for anyone else in Vegas too. Hope to see you around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back