tubo 05 qc from vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.
vegasturbo10 said:
is this a good system ?

That is not an easy question to answer. The system off the shelf if not a good system. Upgrade the fuel system, add meth or an intercooler and a boost controller will add lots of life to the system. The best thing is forged pistons and/or rods. Is your system still using the 4 extra injectors? Does the red light on the pillar ever come on? Just trying to figure out what those lights go too. What is your normal boost range and do you see spikes in the boost level?

CrankMyCat said:
Welcome... I just joined 'bout 2 weeks ago. Coolest dudes you'll ever meet, right here. They're all nuts, but hey....takes one to know one. Show us the Sin City mobile.

-caleb
CrankmyCat is in my fav's now. when is the show going to happen

it holds 6lbs. all day without change , and the 4 injectors are there. if there being used i dont know i hope so . on the freeway today i put my foot to the floor at 60mph it broke the tires loose . the air fule mix went from 14.8 to 10.2 and stayed there till i hit 140 mph. it was fun ..... i took the gage piller off today and the lights arnt wired to anything .. so i guess the guy before me had plans but never did it anything

Big Worm said:
CrankmyCat is in my fav's now. when is the show going to happen
Well thanks. As far as the show.... well I'll tell ya bout it. Since the oilfield is busting and the economy is takin' a royal shit:eek: , the show may never happen. I've dumped all I'm gonna dump into it. I'm embarrased to tell you how much dinero I've spent on all the CMC stuff... website, engines, pics, video, parties, swag, oh and uh..... the VIPER!! It's now just a hobby I do. People seem to like it, but getting national attention would take mega-bucks. Maybe Uncle Sam will bail us out too!:D :D :D Know any young-punk producer types trying to impress their boss by finding the next big thing? :rock: Rockon:rock:

-caleb

vegasturbo10 said:
it holds 6lbs. all day without change , and the 4 injectors are there. if there being used i dont know i hope so . on the freeway today i put my foot to the floor at 60mph it broke the tires loose . the air fule mix went from 14.8 to 10.2 and stayed there till i hit 140 mph. it was fun ..... i took the gage piller off today and the lights arnt wired to anything .. so i guess the guy before me had plans but never did it anything

Those injectors are working. No way to get that A/F ratio without extra injectors or larger injectors. If you are holding 6lbs then your boost controller is doing a nice job. Honestly I wouldn't do much at this point unless you want to put some time and money. The only thing you could do is add a meth kit. You can get a Roe Racing meth kit for $300. Actually I just took my meth kit off so I could sell you mine for much less. With a steady 6 lbs of boost you truck is very streetable and probably safe as long as the boost is steady. Your tune is a bit on the rich side. You need 11.2-11.6 ish for boost but the extra fuel will keep you from detonating. Now if you want to up the boost then you need to upgrade the injectors and pistons. Then you can have 9-11 psi with no problems. But if you do that you will need some tranny upgrades. BTW how is the tranny holding up?

Damn...you all even had me scared to death and it aint even my truck:D

Greetings from North Carolina and welcome.

Sorry to see that you bought the slow silver color...We all know that red is the fastest color.

Last edited:
the trans is doing ok , it will shift a bit weird from time to time when its cold out . i will need to go threw it soon im sure but i know a killer trans guy so no biggie i just gotta buy my parts

The biggest thing you can do for your tranny is have the bands adjusted. It needs to be done every 15K miles, less if it starts slipping. Let me know if you have any other questions about your system.

that's what it's doing ... i thought the trans was slipping a bit , if i put the tow/haul mode on it won't do it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back