Tune up at Stealership

Well i wanted to get these plugs on before i took this virgin to the track. I may have to work on it sunday at the garage, and take it to the track next friday.

Im going to get it tuned up, see what the times are, then take it to a dyno and see how it measures up.

Well i wanted to get these plugs on before i took this virgin to the track. I may have to work on it sunday at the garage, and take it to the track next friday.

Im going to get it tuned up, see what the times are, then take it to a dyno and see how it measures up.

yeah id like to hear how she runs for ya bud

Jeff. get some NGK's. and some of the "custom" wires. put them on my QC and are very nice. i hear yah on the plugs though. i had the stealership do mine too. had to have the oiul changed anyways and i had a connection there at that time so i got a discount.

and i keep........well, did keep, my truck spottless. and i have a crooked spine ladies. dont talk to me about back pain. when i was a laborer on a drill rig i shouveled over 4 tons of clay a day. that is not including the other tasks that were expected of me. i did this for over 4 years all together. and when the BA's arent around i still help my laborers shovel cuttings. unless they are douchebags. then i just sit there and act like a union OP. hahahaha

BWAHAHHAHHAHAHA. and nice sig dan. i believe that is abuse of power tho.

and you are supposed to be setting an example MOD!!!;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back