Tune up at Stealership

wow 13 a plug and 90 labor?? Autozone sells the plugs for like 3-4 bucks and its a simple do it yourself job. 40 bucks :dontknow:

Those rear plugs are a bitch and my back is fucked up. That aside from being lazy I thought I would drop it off. Well I'm also not a dumbass so when they said $13 a plug for champions I laughed and left.

Those rear plugs are a bitch and my back is fucked up. That aside from being lazy I thought I would drop it off. Well I'm also not a dumbass so when they said $13 a plug for champions I laughed and left.

LOL yeah i know how those back pains can effect ya. I had a pinched nerve and felt worthless for like a week. So what if you bring them your truck and parts? Will they do labor for same price?

Right there with ya Jeff. I just had back surgery in March. Just washing the truck hurts.

Yeah, backs are a pain when messed up.... I just love the pain and would still attempt to do it myself. Last time I changed the oil I barely made it back into the house. But I did finish.:D

Plugs take me about an hour with the Belanger long tubes, I thought they were an easy swap. NGK's are only like $2.49. Rare03srt, you're 25 according to your profile, quit crying about aches and pains,LOL.

Plugs take me about an hour with the Belanger long tubes, I thought they were an easy swap. NGK's are only like $2.49. Rare03srt, you're 25 according to your profile, quit crying about aches and pains,LOL.

wooooooaaah take it easy killer. hahaha Im the one that suggested he do it himself because its pretty easy, But i do get the occasional back ache here and there, so i know what he means. I may be 25 but keep in mind im in the Army and us INFIDELS get our backs worked out ALOT. And might i add i played hockey for 8 years.

BUT...

i've changed 4 sets of brakes, rotated god knows how many tires, put plugs in 3 times, pulled the intake once, two sets of wires...

just sayin...

i drink to make the pain go away:D

BUT...

i've changed 4 sets of brakes, rotated god knows how many tires, put plugs in 3 times, pulled the intake once, two sets of wires...

just sayin...

Dan, You do realize i pulled my stock engine out, put my viper engine in, pulled my complete rear end off and welded my belltech flip kit, pulled ALL my brake rotors and calipers apart and cleaned em and painted them and put it all back together and then i pulled my complete dash out and changed my harness out and put EVERYTHING BACK TOGETHER right? hahaha

RARE03SRT10 FTW

BUT...

just sayin...

Thats my way to deal with pain, more beer.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back