Twin Turbo

allwayssideways

Reaction score
Hi guys

Do someone know a twin turbo kit with everything needed (hardware, software etc.....) which I can buy and fit by my self?

Would be great, because I dont want to ship my truck to USA for installation etc.

Cheers Marc

Huge money dude. Talk with Stinker but I am thinking $20k plus to do it properly.

If you want a self install thats not a nightmare and half the cost, what about a Roe Sc'r?

patrick

mauiSRT/10 said:
Huge money dude. Talk with Stinker but I am thinking $20k plus to do it properly.

If you want a self install thats not a nightmare and half the cost, what about a Roe Sc'r?

patrick

$20K to do it yourself, closer to $40K with pro job. either way you cant run much boost, that is if you want the engine intact...ROE or Paxton

Yep 40k sounds about right if you want to run any boost threw the motor complete rebuild forged everything plus everythign else...

i think with my ROE , the truck has enough power which it can handle ...at last it stays a truck.... not a race car...:eek: :D

I decided if I go with an upgrade it will be the Roe Supercharger. 0.02c

STS Turbo and talk to (msdnga).

Last edited:
actually I was gonna say JMB Justin's kit... It's not twins but it's a an awesome setup with the numbers to match...

Sorry guys,
I still love the Paxton with S.C.T. tune!!!!!:rock: :rock: :rock:

tidnab said:
actually I was gonna say JMB Justin's kit... It's not twins but it's a an awesome setup with the numbers to match...
If ya gonna do any turbo this is the way to go, STS just cant match:rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back