TX FOLKS : Who has the red reg cab and no wing that was following me (300 SRT)??

i just wish mine was running...but dont you worry...soon....very soon

Ok, it was me. :bandit::bandit::bandit:
Wait I ain't got no ol'slow Red truck. Lol

Just so you know its my car it looks like this:D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UWdelg65Jo]YouTube - ‪New mod‬‏[/ame]

I have been hearing that shit for what 5 years now:D

For the record the red reg cab started it!;)

hey its only been 3 years!! powder coated items are coming in this week...then the engine is going in...see you on the streets

There is a red one in katy that was sold from the westside chevrolet dealership last year. I saw him at Wal Mart one time but I dont remember if he had a wing or not. Id like to run into him though but It seems that everytime I run into what would be a good race im in my daily driver. :dontknow:

There is a red one in katy that was sold from the westside chevrolet dealership last year. I saw him at Wal Mart one time but I dont remember if he had a wing or not. Id like to run into him though but It seems that everytime I run into what would be a good race im in my daily driver. :dontknow:
You should take him unless the 12.5 you ran was a fluke ??? I ran my two 12.5 back to back:D

i know who it was ,,he lives right by me ,,,he works at a 24hr nudie video store on hwy 6 ,,young mexican kid ,,,talked to him once ,nice guy ;)

i know who it was ,,he lives right by me ,,,he works at a 24hr nudie video store on hwy 6 ,,young mexican kid ,,,talked to him once ,nice guy ;)

Might be, next time your in there ask him about the run.:D

When you going to bring your DRs and a full bottle out to the track:)

Might be, next time your in there ask him about the run.:D

When you going to bring your DRs and a full bottle out to the track:)

when i get some DR,s that fit and a day off ,,,dont look too good for either right now :mad:,,
you need to buy the small dr,s i got ,,would fit perfect on your cookie cutter car;)you should go over to where he works every night ,,you could watch some x rated videos and see what its like to get laid ,,,hahahaha

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back