Uconnect Rear View Mirror

NYV10 said:
Is the one Love Dodge selling the same part number you have? If it works in our trucks I'll take it.

Love Dodge has one from a MOPAR and should work without problems. I am also sure he would sell it to you for WAY less than a new kit from the vendor.

Thanks a lot man...really apreciate it....Yep im selling him for half of the price....lol...the only problem here is the main harness...i dont know if it fit ours trucks...

Just the harness for the 06 SRT10 (CAN Bus) is avail from the Mopar Super Center for about $106 if that is all that is needed.... :) Problem solved.... :)

Cable for the 04, 05 PCI Bus is also available

Last edited:
This is what I came up with Love Dodge
Driver side :
IMG00002-20090618-1727.jpg

IMG00001-20090618-1727.jpg

IMG00003-20090618-1727.jpg

The first pic is the mirror harness...The harness who goes from the mirror to the connector on the driver's side...This one im sure is the same i checked on my truck...Look that on the side of the harness with two connectors it goes on the mirror( Uconnect and power for the mirror) on the other end is the connector for the driver's columm connector and it looks pretty similar the one u have EXCEPT FOR ALL THOSE WIRES that i dont know what it is...They suppose to look like the connector on the other pic...Anyways on the passenger side i think that connector is for the GARAGE DOOR OPENER.Do u have it on your truck?
I think we should be good on the install...what u think?

Attachments

• 05mirrorharness.jpg
    05mirrorharness.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 133
  • 09harnessconnector.jpg
    09harnessconnector.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 54
  • 10harnessconnectorUconnect.jpg
    10harnessconnectorUconnect.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
I have no idea if this will work but i'm willing to try it!

NYV10 said:
I have no idea if this will work but i'm willing to try it!
dude do u wanna try it out?I'm busy this weekend but u can come here and pick this thing and try it in your car.if u need my help them we gotta wait until some day this week.I got class tomorrow and Sunday is fathers day.let me know

ArggHHH, I wish I would have seen this earlier. Could have came by today but the traffic now would be a killer. Let me know what your schedule is like next week. I am free anytime next week except Friday. Thanks again

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back