UFC Ultimate Fighter Heavyweights season 10

kickinassrt-10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone watch it last night....
I can't stand that cocky Rashad evan....Loved it when Rampage was doing the stanky leg impression of Rashad getting knocked out....
That buddy Abe got his head gashed open to the skull and was bleeding like a faucet...but at the same time it had to be one of the most boring fights I have ever seen!

Yea but the wrestler had a game plan and eeked out his win. Once Abe got cut he just mentally checked out.

06 ca bighorn said:
Yea but the wrestler had a game plan and eeked out his win. Once Abe got cut he just mentally checked out.

Totally! Every time they got on there feet, Abe would let the guy spear him. Even after all the previous times, he never thought to guard against it. That's just common sense when you fight someone shorter than you!

I was also surprised to see that huge Ex NFL player get so gassed out during workouts. He looks scary but he needs to work on his cardio real bad.

Kimbo's ground game was embarrassing during exercises. Rampage needs to stop kissing Kimbo's ass and actually teach him some ground work.

Sooo predictable and he still couldn't stop it...poor effort, son of a bitch sure could bleed though:dontknow:

The Ultimate Fighter rocks!!!!:rock: Never miss an episode.:)

NorCal SRT-10 said:
Totally! Every time they got on there feet, Abe would let the guy spear him. Even after all the previous times, he never thought to guard against it. That's just common sense when you fight someone shorter than you!

I was also surprised to see that huge Ex NFL player get so gassed out during workouts. He looks scary but he needs to work on his cardio real bad.

Kimbo's ground game was embarrassing during exercises. Rampage needs to stop kissing Kimbo's ass and actually teach him some ground work.
Gotta agree with all that.....
He mentally checked out, must been all that blood loss, he shoulda collected and donated most of that...
That last shot in the doctors offife looked like his head cut was talking...

NorCal SRT-10 said:

The conditioning for MMA is SO different than the conditioning for the NFL. I wonder how much MMA training he really has.

I knew Dana White wouldnt have the coaches let Kimbo fight first. He's all the hype for this season. He'll lose ratings if the that BBQ brawler got tapped out in some arm bar in like the first 30 seconds.

that was awesome, its about time they bring on the heavy weights, too bad Brock Lesner is gonna destroy them all and by the way don't forget Rashad Evans was a champion

stephen said:
that was awesome, its about time they bring on the heavy weights, too bad Brock Lesner is gonna destroy them all and by the way don't forget Rashad Evans was a champion
Rashad is bitch.........
I can't wait to se him get his ass completely knocked lights out again....doing the stanky leg, as Rampage calls it....lol

Kimbo will fight in the next few weeks for sure....people want to see him...even if he doesn't win he's still getting paid or even a side contract with the UFC, he brings BIG money:rock:

kickinassrt-10 said:
Rashad is bitch.........
I can't wait to se him get his ass completely knocked lights out again....doing the stanky leg, as Rampage calls it....lol

Kimbo will fight in the next few weeks for sure....people want to see him...even if he doesn't win he's still getting paid or even a side contract with the UFC, he brings BIG money:rock:

I have to disagree with you, Rashad was right when he was talking to rampage, he is to slow. Rashad is a much better wrestler, and he has an edge on the stand up with his quickness. Only way Rampage is going to win is with a big lucky bomb to the jaw.

Blacksnake said:
I have to disagree with you, Rashad was right when he was talking to rampage, he is to slow. Rashad is a much better wrestler, and he has an edge on the stand up with his quickness. Only way Rampage is going to win is with a big lucky bomb to the jaw.
I don't think so....he's not that slow for how big he is....Don't forget that rampage fought in Pride for a long time where the opponent's are a lot harder than those that were in the UFC.... I used to like Rashad until he became a cocky sob....
I give rashad 2 rounds in December and he's going down...it was his very first time being knocked out and it only get's easier from there! None the less it's gonna be an interesting fight:rock: :rock:

06 ca bighorn said:
I knew Dana White wouldnt have the coaches let Kimbo fight first. He's all the hype for this season. He'll lose ratings if the that BBQ brawler got tapped out in some arm bar in like the first 30 seconds.
:dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito:

kickinassrt-10 said:
I don't think so....he's not that slow for how big he is....Don't forget that rampage fought in Pride for a long time where the opponent's are a lot harder than those that were in the UFC.... I used to like Rashad until he became a cocky sob....
I give rashad 2 rounds in December and he's going down...it was his very first time being knocked out and it only get's easier from there! None the less it's gonna be an interesting fight:rock: :rock:
:withstupid: :D

I've never been knocked out....I once offered Bob Sapp 10k to come knock me out and he never took the money...It was always a dream of mine :( I had Randy clip me good once with a elbow in the temple that made me loopy for 30 seconds :D

i honestly hope that kimbo gets his arm broken so i don't have to see that guy in the octagon ever again dana only brought him in as a publicity stunt and he proved the first time he wasn't worth the time of day when he got knocked the F out!

ViperPunk said:
i honestly hope that kimbo gets his arm broken so i don't have to see that guy in the octagon ever again dana only brought him in as a publicity stunt and he proved the first time he wasn't worth the time of day when he got knocked the F out!
That's rather harsh criticism bro.....It takes a huge set of balls just to walk through that cage door and get locked in. Dana brought him in because of his drawing power for potential PPV revenue....Huge underground backing and following for Kimbo. I personally think he is good for the sport for many reasons. He is a project with tremendous Liddell type punching power...all it takes is 1 lucky one :D

Have you ever fought at the highest levels :dontknow:

tis true if he comes out and the guy goes toe to toe and beats somebody using ground game i will truly become a fan

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back