UK INVASION

TNVIPER said:
You need a complete fuel system to overcome your fuel problem...looking at $2K+...........but you can do a fix that will work....60LB injectors and a Kenne Bell boost a pump....around $800....will work but is at the edge..

If I run a boost a pump with my injectors won't that work?:dontknow:

I have the injectors that come with the Roe kit, and an additional in-tank fuel pump... no problems:dontknow: Well, there are problems... but not with the fuel system:D :eek: :(

Yellow venom said:
If I run a boost a pump with my injectors won't that work?:dontknow:

Might....the BAP just barely meets the fuel demand when you take the Roe to 10LBs+.....You might start with the BAP and see if that works.....but as I said the real fix is a full system from the pump to the injectors...just beyond my budget for now...though my truck is putting out more HP now than ever....I am right at 700HP with a tune that does not match the 69LB injectors..

found this .... makes this thread even more interesting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

21) I went to a Mustang dyno and they said theirs reads low, but you say yours reads low. Is this just some trick used by tuners? The Dyno Dynamics is known throughout the industry as being the "heartbreaker" dyno - because it breaks the heart of every man that thinks he has 500 hp when he really has 350. The Dyno Dynamics reads lower than the Mustang. It reads WAY lower than a Dynojet. It reads WAY lower than a Dynapack (which actually reads too high on tip-in). The closest in numbers (at low HP) is the mustang, but using the above example, the same 300hp car was dyno'd back to back on a Dyno Dynamics 450 LowBoy (what we have) and a Mustang AWD500E (what some other guys have), and that 300hp rated car consistently read 223 on the Dyno Dynam ics and 249 on the Mustang. One hour apart, exact same car, same town, same altitude, etc.

505'sFastestViper. said:
found this .... makes this thread even more interesting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

21) I went to a Mustang dyno and they said theirs reads low, but you say yours reads low. Is this just some trick used by tuners? The Dyno Dynamics is known throughout the industry as being the "heartbreaker" dyno - because it breaks the heart of every man that thinks he has 500 hp when he really has 350. The Dyno Dynamics reads lower than the Mustang. It reads WAY lower than a Dynojet. It reads WAY lower than a Dynapack (which actually reads too high on tip-in). The closest in numbers (at low HP) is the mustang, but using the above example, the same 300hp car was dyno'd back to back on a Dyno Dynamics 450 LowBoy (what we have) and a Mustang AWD500E (what some other guys have), and that 300hp rated car consistently read 223 on the Dyno Dynam ics and 249 on the Mustang. One hour apart, exact same car, same town, same altitude, etc.

Good info Dom,I say run the truck down the track and I'm sure the true HP will be revieled!!:rock: with what it runs:D

Where did that air filter box come from? It Fits the hood nicely. is it custom, or can I buy it somewhere?

Thanks

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
JTSVP spreadin out

truck20picts20034.jpg

truck20picts20074.jpg

truck20picts20082.jpg

Jason Raynor of the UK

Saw one of your hoods in Holland at the GTG last week on a belgian 10 too.
Looks awsome,

Mickster

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back