Under drive pulleys! Group Buy!! Your least expensive first power modification!

Nice lookin parts Venomous1. Definitely on my *to mod* short list.
A pic of the entire "kit" with belt would be nice, to see what ya get.
Maybe even post included instructions.

Nice lookin parts Venomous1. Definitely on my *to mod* short list.
A pic of the entire "kit" with belt would be nice, to see what ya get.
Maybe even post included instructions.

Yessir, been working on exactly that. Didn't bring the belts or bolts to photoshoot, but planned on doing so. Instructions will be included in kit.
Thanks for you compliments bro:rock:

I just ordered two. One for PhxPoolGuy & myself. Now I'm standing at the door trying to figure out why they aren't here yet.

I just ordered two. One for PhxPoolGuy & myself. Now I'm standing at the door trying to figure out why they aren't here yet.

Hell, I was on my way to your house to pick mine up. I thought paypal meant instant delivery,:D

Hell, I was on my way to your house to pick mine up. I thought paypal meant instant delivery,:D

I jacked them out of his truck last night, put one on already but hey I got an extra one for sale......:D

Just messing, but I have had one installed for a couple weeks now and Yall will be very happy:rock:

Just checked tracking. Y'all apparently weren't home at time of delivery :dontknow:
Says redelivery on Tuesday/Weds :rock:

I jacked them out of his truck last night, put one on already but hey I got an extra one for sale......:D

Just messing, but I have had one installed for a couple weeks now and Yall will be very happy:rock:

Thanks for the feedback bro!:rock:
I am missin one? You know they don't fit SRT300s right? Lol

I'll give y'all an ETA as soon as they ship. Dummy me didn't know Presidents' Day is Monday so we'll see what UPS and FedEx say.
Can't wait for y'all to get em.

How many beers & how big of a hammer does it take to put these on. I'll buy the beer now so we will be ready when the delivery truck pulls up.

How many beers & how big of a hammer does it take to put these on. I'll buy the beer now so we will be ready when the delivery truck pulls up.

If it takes a whole beer you're doing it wrong or making an excuse to stay at your buddy's house:stupido2::rock:

do these require a new belt??

They absolutely do as the stock belt will be way too long. It now uses an Acura RSX/Nissan 350Z 3.5l belt:stupido2:
It will be a Gates or Dayco brand. The two tops brands in belt manufacturing and easily replaced at your local parts store or through Venomous1 Racing :rock:

He includes the new belt.

Yessir, indeed it will come with a new serpentine belt, new Grade 8 bolts and washers. You supply a dab of loctite and a 14mm deep socket,short extension,3/8" ratchet, and 14mm wrench, and beverage of your choice.:stupido2::drool:

These are selling out fast! Hurry and claim yours before they're gone and you have to wait on the next batch :)
Thanks for your support!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back