Under drive pulleys! Group Buy!! Your least expensive first power modification!

VENOMOUS1 RACING

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
This should be your first engine mod that will free up power in your engine. Installs with basic hand tools in minutes, and also adds bling to the engine compartment being its machined t-6061 aluminum finish is outstanding. You'll gain about a tenth on the strip and and look great popping the hood after. Supplied with new Belts,bolts, and washers.

These are custom made to my specs to order. You'll love the throttle response!:burnout:

Add your name to the list here if you're interested and let's have a "Track Proven" mod all SRT10 owners can afford.

All belt driven accessories still operate at exact temps, voltages, etc as factory.:D

Here a pic of the prototype on my truck.
image.jpg

View attachment 50481

And here are the pictures of the produced pulleys that are headed out to a few members that are ready to test them out :burnout:

IMG_0469.jpg

IMG_0468.jpg

IMG_0477.jpg

IMG_0476.jpg

IMG_0475.jpg

IMG_0473.jpg

IMG_0470.jpg

IMG_0436.jpg

$235 shipped to your house ;)
Make your payment at PAYPAL
[email protected] is addy

1. VPRPWRD- Paid
2.inforthelulz- Paid
3.SRT10Ramviper
4.Chaynick- Paid
5.SpyderTT- Paid
6.dcapita- Paid
7.NSDQ- Paid
8.scottrobinson- Paid
9. Doworkson- Paid
10. Psycho1122. Paid
11. Hawk02 Paid
12. Phxpoolguy - Paid
13. 06 SRT- Paid
14. ArrestmeRed04 Paid
15. MikeH. Paid
16. Vipolar. Paid
17. Black Mamba50 Paid

Last edited:
The plan is to have them available to all members as an initial mod. I'll know better on a price as more show interest bud. I want to have a nice supply for all. Plan to be a little over a couple hundred with new belt,bolts and washers and CNC'd to my specs bro.

Last edited:
Cannot say as I haven't seen one of his his. Likely look different and perform similar. It'll be another trusted member and vendor to choose from at a great price.
Thanks bro
:rock:

Cannot say as I haven't seen one of his his. Likely look different and perform similar. It'll be another trusted member and vendor to choose from at a great price.
Thanks bro
:rock:

jtsvp is 2 piece ..the pulley and a spacer...you will need new bolts to mount..
ronnies pulley is one piece and you can use the stock bolts.....

just fyi......

Ya would think so I got tonys for Xmas and it is beautiful I haven't installed it yet but I'm sure it ain't to hard

I would be interested, just would like to get a ballpark on the price.

not to add to thread , but just to clear things up, yes ours are two piece, as well as the overdrive pulleys, both made in house from t 6061 billet, with correct bolts and belt, but ours is two peice so that the buyer does not have to purchase a new one later if they purchase an ati dampner, the ati is not as deep as the oem, so we include the spacer for the oem dampner , or the ATI dampner
good luck in your venture, all the best.

not to add to thread , but just to clear things up, yes ours are two piece, as well as the overdrive pulleys, both made in house from t 6061 billet, with correct bolts and belt, but ours is two peice so that the buyer does not have to purchase a new one later if they purchase an ati dampner, the ati is not as deep as the oem, so we include the spacer for the oem dampner , or the ATI dampner

Thanks for your clarification.:D

Good to know tony...

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back