Under drive pulleys! Group Buy!! Your least expensive first power modification!

Good to know tony...

I was jsut clearing up a misscommunication, but this is Venomous's sale thread, please let it stay on track, and if Venomous see its necessary , you may delete it also, I was going to send a pm, but jsut short on time sir.

good luck with your sale and venture

I was jsut clearing up a misscommunication, but this is Venomous's sale thread, please let it stay on track, and if Venomous see its necessary , you may delete it also, I was going to send a pm, but jsut short on time sir.

good luck with your sale and venture

Appreciate the well wishes. Hope to be another avenue for parts and accessories to further enforce the love and increased respect for the Viper Ram!

For $225, there's no excuse not to. Go ahead and throw my name on there.

Any kind of timeframe you're aiming for?

Anyone else looking for a great first mod even a guy with basic tools can do in 30 minutes? :drool:

Bump for you guys to add to the list. These will go into production soon and it'll be the members who added to the list getting first batch. :burnout:

I have one and love it, super easy to install and everything included, plus it gives enough power to feel in the pedal, id def recommend an underdrive to anyone looking for a lil more power...

Is this for one crank pulley?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yessir, you only need one crank pulley. It comes complete with belt, bolts and washers as well. 30 minute install!:D

Could I expect it to effect my stereo system and HID lights, such as causing flickering?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back