"Undercovers Boss"

Watching it now, enjoying the hell out of it

Sounds good.... Missed it... Was watching BIG LOVE with my baby girl....

Now THAT's an insane show...........

D

Black1 said:
EVERY executive should be required to do this... if they didn't start from the bottom in their corporation. ;)

I started at the bottom but this is still necessary to keep up with the changing times. I don't go undercover but I do go out in the field regularly and you will see me sweating right next to my people. Any leader who sits in his or her office mandating new policies and procedures is no leader at all. You have to lead by example out in the field at least occasionally. Hell, I like to do it just to go out work everybody in the field and set the tone for what they need to reach for.

i watched it last night.........I thought it was kinda funny, when larry told the board he is going undercover, and the one guy was like "is he serious?"

i was like, he doesnt care about the people, Fire him.......haha

TeamSRT10 said:
i watched it last night.........I thought it was kinda funny, when larry told the board he is going undercover, and the one guy was like "is he serious?"

i was like, he doesnt care about the people, Fire him.......haha

:D :rock:

i really enjoy the concept on the show..........but to me it seems alittle bit fake.

not trying to spoil anyone

LOOK AWAY NOW

anywho, the reason I think it seemed faked, the challenged woman wrote a poem for her trash lady, does she write a poem for her everyday? Why was it that day she had one.........to me if kinda seems she was told about the cameras. Also mostly everyone would be on their best behavior when TV cameras are around, if it was hidden cameras instead, probably would tell more about what is going on behind the scenes

TeamSRT10 said:
Anywho, the reason I think it seemed faked, the challenged woman wrote a poem for her trash lady, does she write a poem for her everyday? Why was it that day she had one.........to me if kinda seems she was told about the cameras. Also mostly everyone would be on their best behavior when TV cameras are around, if it was hidden cameras instead, probably would tell more about what is going on behind the scenes

I'm sure they kinda had to tell everyone about the cameras. It was under the ruse of a different show. So, the trash lady probably told her customers she might be bringing by a tv crew with her. :dontknow: .... I certainly didn't think they knew it was the CEO. :eek: Hidden cameras would have been a lot more "telling", I'm sure. But, I would make for a very good TV production, I don't think. ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back