Underdrive pulley

Viper83101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am wanting to do an underdrive pulley on my 04 RC and wanted to get some input to see if it is worth it or not. Does anyone know what kind of gains you can possibly get from the UD pulleys?

These two guys are innovators
They have the smallest lightest fastest most awesome under drive pulleys on the market.
Scott venomous one will hand deliver it install it and retune the truck

Tony jtsvp will transport your truck to his 18,000 square ft shop and install tune and detail it

The competition between these two is fierce.
You can't go wrong with either one for an under drive pulley

But if you want to go really fast and look the best jmbperformance is your ticket.

Dom
Undefeated on the Internet

I have rottenronnie's pully installed. It came with no drama!!:p

Robbie meet Dom aka 505'sFastestViper hahahaha. He is just messing with you. Long story behind what he is saying. :D
haha yea I knew he was cause my common sense kicked in as soon as he said 80 rwhp. I knew for a fact that wasn't nowhere near even being in the ballpark. Im def expecting someone to say somewhere between 5-10 but I was really just hoping for some input on ACTUAL HP numbers and if it made a difference or not.

Sorry man, I did forget to mention that its got magnaflow muffler. Short thro shifter and tranny has been built but as far as anything else, its completely bone stock.

If the UD pulley didn't work to shave time from your 0-60,1/4 mile, etc i would have produced them! It's part of the equation that got my times down:burnout:
OP you have no rear cats, only front. Drop in or CAI from K&N, headers, tune, better exhaust, should be your first mods. You can also put an alum flywheel, relocate battery, good set of wires, and a few more goods to wake her up. A 200 shot to whoop your best friends Lightning which we both know is the unspoken goal here ;)
Lol
Have y'all ran?

If the UD pulley didn't work to shave time from your 0-60,1/4 mile, etc i would have produced them! It's part of the equation that got my times down:burnout:
OP you have no rear cats, only front. Drop in or CAI from K&N, headers, tune, better exhaust, should be your first mods. You can also put an alum flywheel, relocate battery, good set of wires, and a few more goods to wake her up. A 200 shot to whoop your best friends Lightning which we both know is the unspoken goal here ;)
Lol
Have y'all ran?
Well I for sure understand the concept of the UD pulley and with that, can see how it would actually be a good mod but I just wanted to get some input on actual real world experience with them. I didnt know you made UD pulleys. I might need you to send me a list of all the stuff you make. I honestly didn't know that the cats were deleted on this truck so I def appreciate that info. That does sound like a good place to start with the mods you listed and like we already talked, you're exhaust is for sure the exhaust setup im gonna go with when I get the money for some upgrades.

No we haven't raced yet...been on 2 different schedules but how did you know that was the underlining motive?! LOL! I would honestly like to be able to beat him on all NA if possible cause I have never been a nitrous fan. Just my personal preference.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back