Unexpected kill Today

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

venom 1 said:
Both, what would be the outcome, never drove a new chally yet
I tried to get out of this debate:D

Auto no if the 10 driver is good, 6 speed chally if both drivers are equal give it to the chally. When i had my srt8 charger it was an even race from a 30 roll until the benefits of not driving a brick kicked in.

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
I HEARBY CHALLENGE TOOOOLER TO A DUAL TO THE END OF THE 1/8TH MILE AT PANAMA CITY GTG, YOU UP FOR IT WUSS?:D
i would love to come whoop up on old men at panama but.. i'm stuck in school:rock: 1/8th mile? your chally don't have any balls past the eight ol man???:D :aetsch:

and as for Jeff Kehoe lol dude it was just funny how this guy acted until i blew by his ass lol... yeah the n20 was a little over kill but i had maybe 1 run left in it an it was a good excuse to drain it lol... i looked at your location and it says you in jersey.. Here in texas Chicks dig trucks!:rock: end of story.. i get more looks and have been flashed more times in my truck than almost....ALMOST in a titty bar...... and again.. just saying that this guy looked an acted like he was the shit.. so i promptly put him in his place lol.. hahahaha:elefant:

Tooloe said:
i would love to come whoop up on old men at panama but.. i'm stuck in school:rock: 1/8th mile? your chally don't have any balls past the eight ol man???:D :aetsch:

and as for Jeff Kehoe lol dude it was just funny how this guy acted until i blew by his ass lol... yeah the n20 was a little over kill but i had maybe 1 run left in it an it was a good excuse to drain it lol... i looked at your location and it says you in jersey.. Here in texas Chicks dig trucks!:rock: end of story.. i get more looks and have been flashed more times in my truck than almost....ALMOST in a titty bar...... and again.. just saying that this guy looked an acted like he was the shit.. so i promptly put him in his place lol.. hahahaha:elefant:
Dude your truck is quick no need to spray on a stock Hemi. I remember when i was crossing the finish line how fast your catching up:D

I have to say, I am all for the tens but the challey pulled a 12.96 bone stock in the quarter, and havent seen to many bone stock 10's do that:eek:

but I got ya toole, LOL we shall meet one day on the asphalt rodeo:p

Tooloe said:

I was there when Stinks Challenger ran a 12.02 in the 1/4 on STREET TIRES, top that!!

FATJACK said:
I was there when Stinks Challenger ran a 12.02 in the 1/4 on STREET TIRES, top that!!
BLAH!!!!!!!! BS video or it didn't happen:D I don't believe that old man can run that fast!:aetsch:

OSO said:
Dude your truck is quick no need to spray on a stock Hemi. I remember when i was crossing the finish line how fast your catching up:D

lol thanks!:mad: if it'll hook i want mid 11's on spray then i'll be happy!

LOL I wouldnt have a chancea against tooloe, but I like agging it on anyway:D
First chance i get with the new setup i am calling him out:rock:

Tooloe said:
BLAH!!!!!!!! BS video or it didn't happen:D I don't believe that old man can run that fast!:aetsch:
Believe it!!!! Drag radials and he is in the 11's EASY.:burnout: :burnout: I couldn't believe it either till I seen it!!

LOL I wouldnt have a chancea against tooloe, but I like agging it on anyway:D
you have a chance lol... if it'll ever hook up it'll be fast lol until then i'll stick with prof except i'll say i run 13's lol and "oso" thnks man it means alot... alot of time nd money went into this thing haha:rock:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back