Unofficial May 2008 Truck of The Month...Enter / Nominate Here!!

ViperJeff said:
Not unworthy, just not interested in competing

and I'll let Summer know you like her (She's Single!) :D

Nice! Any pics of her from the front??

I am not single, but I am human! (And a male of the species, which automatically makes me a pig!):D:elefant:

ntw0rk said:
Nice! Any pics of her from the front??

I am not single, but I am human! (And a male of the species, which automatically makes me a pig!):D:elefant:

Yes :D

it would be dope to see a nice engine bay pic up there! I know a few guys threw some bucks at that. lets see whatcha got!

Ah...No

She's a friend

OK...

I will be putting the poll up tonight

At this point, this is what it will look like

1. hehateme (No Pic Available)
2. 1TallSRT (No Pic Available)
3. Big Nana
4. 1Fast400 (No Pic Available)

I think the last time this happened, TOTM disappeared for over a year

VJ

Jeff, don't fret. . .

I just think this month's decision was pretty unanamous with Mike's accomplishment and all. ;)

Roz-SRT said:
Jeff, don't fret. . .

I just think this month's decision was pretty unanamous with Mike's accomplishment and all. ;)

I might not have used the word unanamous, but without question the odds on favorite in a landslide victory :D

So you have convinced me.

No Poll.

Conratulations to Big Nana for helping to put the SRT-10 RAM firmly in the record books.

Thank You!

VTCOA May 2008 Truck of the Month

See you all next month

Jeff

PS to Patrick,
It's up to you Big Guy to upday the Main Page pic on the first
(optional of course)

Roz-SRT said:
Jeff, don't fret. . .

If you guys are serious I would be honored to accept. Mark ,aka BIGNANA, is just so proud to be a part of this wonderful forum and I can not wait to meet you guys in person at the next GTG in florida or somewhere close by.

BIG NANA said:
If you guys are serious I would be honored to accept. Mark ,aka BIGNANA, is just so proud to be a part of this wonderful forum and I can not wait to meet you guys in person at the next GTG in florida or somewhere close by.

This may be unofficial, but yes we are serious :rock:

You da MAN!

:D

VJ

Dang!!!! These old threads are so awesome! Back when there were folks on here participating

I nominate the Queen!

:D

I got it :) once . Thanks Jeff ! IMG_2210.png

I thought I got it once too but I lost all my info - I do have a registry certificate though

where's Jeffey when I need a baby sitter?

:D:D:eek:

I thought I got it once too but I lost all my info - I do have a registry certificate though

where's Jeffey when I need a baby sitter?

:D:D:eek:
Was wondering the same .. Missing in action it appears ,,,, hope he’s doin ok

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back