Unofficial May 2008 Truck of The Month...Enter / Nominate Here!!

Was wondering the same .. Missing in action it appears ,,,, hope he’s doin ok
He's probably still entering info into the registry! He did so much great work for all of us. I'm betting he is okay

He's probably still entering info into the registry! He did so much great work for all of us. I'm betting he is okay
He’s done a fantastic job with the registry … but needs to post on here before he looses his place in the post count hahaha

He’s done a fantastic job with the registry … but needs to post on here before he looses his place in the post count hahaha
Yeh that's true! The Ho count is uber important to a true Ho:cool:

He and Ronnie both add lots of good stuff. Almost as much as me and you!!

Yeh that's true! The Ho count is uber important to a true Ho:cool:
Very much so .. the leaders have held on for a long time .. Past time for a new leader.. it’s your calling hahaha

He and Ronnie both add lots of good stuff. Almost as much as me and you!!
Ronnie does a great job ,, his knowledge of the trucks is second to none …as is Jeff’s knowledge with the registry

Ronnie does a great job ,, his knowledge of the trucks is second to none …as is Jeff’s knowledge with the registry
Amen!!

Ronnie is incredible! A virtual mechanics encyclopedia of knowledge in his brain. I learn lots just reading his stuff. He could even make it up and I would probably never know the difference :eek:

Well some of it I would :cool:

Amen!!

Ronnie is incredible! A virtual mechanics encyclopedia of knowledge in his brain. I learn lots just reading his stuff. He could even make it up and I would probably never know the difference :eek:

Well some of it I would :cool:
Hahaha … going to look but is the DIY section still on here and can anyone access it now ?

Hahaha … going to look but is the DIY section still on here and can anyone access it now ?
It's on here but you need to be a supporting member. I support with posts but that doesn't get me in
Lol

I found it and that out :(
I guess their so over run with activity they gotta keep the traffic down in that section :eek::eek::p

And heaven forbid you have something to sell! Can't get on there either. :rolleyes:

I guess their so over run with activity they gotta keep the traffic down in that section :eek::eek::p

And heaven forbid you have something to sell! Can't get on there either. :rolleyes:
Lmao exactly … come on shaggy open the doors

I think shaggy retired lol lol

For us originals, there should be special privileges!! Especially in this economy :D

I think shaggy retired lol lol
With all the forum websites he has , I don’t doubt it .. living the life of luxury on his own private island .

Maybe he has his own "Wilson"

Hey, it's been nice being on here with some activity going on in real time!

i gotta go but see ya out there!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back