UPDATE: Krystal and the twins.....

EMT/SRT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Doc says everything looks great so far. Measuring about 22 weeks along. One baby is 10 oz. and one is 9 oz. Probably deliver at 35 weeks. May have us some July babies. Thanks for everyone's prayers and thoughts! Keep em up!

good deal travis, praying they are healthy and look like their mom:D

Awesome!!!

Congratulations Travis,

Sending Prayes for Good Healthy Babies and that your wife comes through SAFE and in Good Heathy as well. God Bless, my Friend... :)

Great news. Don't be surprised if Krystal ends up spending some time in the hospital before they are delivered. Daosa was there for about a month before the twins were born. Just minor complications but they wanted to be able to keep an eye on her. I know you are excited, twins are a riot.

got a buddy with twin girls live a couple of doors down, they are a handful...lol

Thanks everyone! And thanks Bob. The reality of being in the hospital hits hard everytime we think about it. But we'll make it!

Great News Travis. Sorry if I missed while I was moving, but have you decided on names yet??

EMT/SRT said:
Thanks everyone! And thanks Bob. The reality of being in the hospital hits hard everytime we think about it. But we'll make it!
The biggest issue when Daosa was in the hospital is that it was all the way down in San Diego, over an hour each way. Well, that and the fact that it was "out of network" and insurance didn't cover a big chunk of the month long stay. But it was the best hospital around (I've even heard best in the country) for multiple births. That's all they do there as far as I know.

You're in for some fun that's for sure. I actually think in some ways 2 was easier than one....................in some ways heheheheh.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back