Updated-NE GTG at Riffs

Riff62

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I appologize in advance..I SUCK at writing these things..lol

Date: Saturday,July 12th

Place: Stroudsburg, PA 18360

Dianne and I would like to invite you all out to the beautiful Pocono mountains for a day of good food, friends, and fun..Last years event was a great time, and we would like to do it again..:rock: :rock: :D :D
As most of you know, Dianne and I have had a rough year so far. We went through my job loss, my brain surgery, and Diannes recent lump scare..The love and support we have recieved from you guys has been phenomenal..This GTG is a celebration of the successes we have had, and more importantly, as a thank you to you guys...We really hope you will consider joining us for this event.
We have some special guests scheduled to attend..More details to follow..;)
Right now, we are looking at having out of town guests arrive on Friday, having the GTG on Saturday, and getting everyone out of here on Sunday..We can also accommodate other schedules if you would like..

For the NE guys, We hope we can count on you all to be here, as well as the newer guys...

There is another thread floating around on here about donations for this event..We appreciate it very much. Whatever money is collected will be used to help offset costs for some of our members to attend this event. Please contact Scott (Treker) if you wish to help out in this way..For those of you who have already donated, thank you very much..

Dianne and I are at the beginning stages of planning this event..More details will follow, but we can assure you that this event will be worth the trip..:D

Please PM me if you need more info, keep checking this thread, or call my cell..570-856-3479..

Hope to see you here..

Matt and Dianne

I'm going to try my hardest to be there for the ENTIRE day this time:D :eek: :rock: Had a blast last year and i'm sure it will be a GREAT time!!!:elefant:

Last year was a damn good time, and we look forward to making this event.

Bill.

I am lookin forward to this year as well. I had a blast last time. I apologize for disappearing off of here for so long, but I needed to concentrate on getting the treatment I needed. I will be hopefully riding up with HOTRAM this year. Matt and Dianne, you guys have obviously been through a lot this year, and I hope that everything stays in a positive direction. Look forward to seeing you guys along with everyone else this July

Tony

PS: I MISS MY TRUCK :(

Tony, Thank you and Welcome back..We look forward to seeing you and Nelson again as well..Hope your road to recovery is going well..

Bill..Wouldnt be the same without you and Will here..plan on being here..

FastSRT19..Forgive me, I am bad with names..lol..Hope you get to hang around this year too..gonna have tons of food, alkyhol, and general debauchery..lol

Thanks for starting the new thread Matt. I hope many of you can find the time to make it to this wonderful event. I will be attending and I expect to see all the regulars and many new faces.

Let the games begin!!!!

Matt, just glad you guys are feeling better. ....Are you sure you want to see these people? You know it could be a toxic shock to your system. :) PS.... where is the nearest airport for those of us arriving by plane?

Hell yeah count me in Bastage

I am all in !!!!!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: Sign me the Hell up and tell nana I am bringing the harness this time..We gotta get Billy taken care of if you know what I mean :p I was threatened with bodily harm by a couple New Yawk Bastages so ...........:D I will be there even if I have to turns tricks to get there :D :elefant: Move over NBT there is a new Lot Lizzard in town :eek: :D

joemags54 said:
Matt, just glad you guys are feeling better. ....Are you sure you want to see these people? You know it could be a toxic shock to your system. :) PS.... where is the nearest airport for those of us arriving by plane?

Joey, you planning on flying out from Long Island instead of breaking that hermetic seal on the time warp you put your truck in last fall?...lol

The nearest airport is Allentown..Lehigh Valley International..But it is a smaller airport and prices tend to be higher for flights..Nearest MAJOR airport is either Newark, NJ or Philadelphia..Both are within 1 1/2 to 2 hrs away..I would say Newark is probly closer..Flights to either one arent too bad, but when I looked a couple weeks ago, Newark was alittle cheaper. Its going to be difficult to coordinate flight times for transportation if alot of people are flying in to different airports....Please contact me about this if you are flying in..

To the guys I have spoken to about attending already, I will be calling you all again, or PMing to confirm and talk about logistics, etc..

Thanks again guys..I think this is going to be a hell of a party, and we look forward to having everyone here..even Mikey..although I need to get the dog through counciling and the toilet inspected to see that all the radioactivity is gone..lol

Matt

TheSickness said:
I am all in !!!!!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: Sign me the Hell up and tell nana I am bringing the harness this time..We gotta get Billy taken care of if you know what I mean :p I was threatened with bodily harm by a couple New Yawk Bastages so ...........:D I will be there even if I have to turns tricks to get there :D :elefant: Move over NBT there is a new Lot Lizzard in town :eek: :D

Get over it meathead... I will see you there.

Riff62 said:
Joey, you planning on flying out from Long Island instead of breaking that hermetic seal on the time warp you put your truck in last fall?...lol

The nearest airport is Allentown..Lehigh Valley International..But it is a smaller airport and prices tend to be higher for flights..Nearest MAJOR airport is either Newark, NJ or Philadelphia..Both are within 1 1/2 to 2 hrs away..I would say Newark is probly closer..Flights to either one arent too bad, but when I looked a couple weeks ago, Newark was alittle cheaper. Its going to be difficult to coordinate flight times for transportation if alot of people are flying in to different airports....Please contact me about this if you are flying in..

To the guys I have spoken to about attending already, I will be calling you all again, or PMing to confirm and talk about logistics, etc..

Thanks again guys..I think this is going to be a hell of a party, and we look forward to having everyone here..even Mikey..although I need to get the dog through counciling and the toilet inspected to see that all the radioactivity is gone..lol

Matt
Geez, I was only going for a laugh!:p ( ....I do know where the Allentown Lehigh Valley Airport is, though.) If I can make this partay, I would give serious thought to driving another vehicle, because the roads SUCK, getting out of NY.:thumpdown:

joemags54 said:
Geez, I was only going for a laugh!:p ( ....I do know where the Allentown Lehigh Valley Airport is, though.) If I can make this partay, I would give serious thought to driving another vehicle, because the roads SUCK, getting out of NY.:thumpdown:

What do you mean "If" ????
Doesnt matter if you drive the truck or not..just be here,,need someone to whack Mikey if he goes after the dog again..lol

Riff62 said:
What do you mean "If" ????
Doesnt matter if you drive the truck or not..just be here,,need someone to whack Mikey if he goes after the dog again..lol
What do you mean "IF" he goes after the dog again? You should say "WHEN" he goes after the dog again.

Bill.

Joey, dont start pulling the bad roads bs... :(

You own a damn pickup truck.....

You could fit 4-5 bodies in the back. ;)

joemags54 said:
You can always hitch up with me.

nycstev said:
No. he can drive to the BX and we can go in one vehicle:D

Maybe he can take the train to you and go from there... ;)

I know its not about the trucks but if you are going to a viper truck gtg AND you still own one AND people are driving much further than you, uhhhh :dontknow:

TREKER said:
Maybe he can take the train to you and go from there... ;)

I know its not about the trucks but if you are going to a viper truck gtg AND you still own one AND people are driving much further than you, uhhhh :dontknow:
I'm too old for the bumps in the road.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back