Updated-NE GTG at Riffs

Riff62 said:
What do you mean "If" ????
Doesnt matter if you drive the truck or not..just be here,,need someone to whack Mikey if he goes after the dog again..lol
Robin (my better half) booked a couple of days away in July. The 12th may be a conflict. If we have the day open, I may just drag her along to meet you crazies! :p

You know i'm there brother.... hope your feeling better and Diane is well!! :)

I haven't been able to make any of the GTGs yet. Would definitely like to crash this one if it is cool.

Bumpity bump bump..

Alexspop...You are more than welcome to come out for this..the more the merrier..

Dianne and I are hammering out the menu for this...If anyone has any suggestions please post up..Last year we had a ton of food, basically picnic type stuff..She wants to do different things this year, but isnt sure what yet..
Hopefully the new patio will get done in time..lol..

1. Make sure you have a bouncy house and a wide open field to run around in the back for Mikey... ;)

2. Call the sanitation dept and alert them to his schedule. :toilet:

3. Neuter the dog. :p

4. Put the chastity belt back on mom for heavens sake. :eek:

5. Get a few dozen Craig costumes so Mikey cant identify anyone. :confused:

6. Put the plastic sheets on the beds and furniture. :D

And.... All re-read all of Shawns to do list from last year. That still cracks me up...

LOL..Will do Scott..

Call me when you get a few minutes..got some stuff to go over..

Thanks alot Matt, I'm definitely in barring something freaky going down at work. Treker, how are you taking donations?

im in im keeping both of my rides i look foward to seeing you all

ctsrt10 said:
im in im keeping both of my rides i look foward to seeing you all

How far from you Paul???
(Glad to hear your keeping both of them...very cool)
It's an hour and a half from me to you .... I also gotta check with Todd to see if he's into the Haul.. It's about 4 hours total from here I think .... Gotta check ........ ........ Yep .... 3 hours 52 minutes
We could meet up on the way and caravan, ..?
I'll be back at ya ..... gotta check a few things .....

Jim

JimTeTe said:
How far from you Paul???
(Glad to hear your keeping both of them...very cool)
It's an hour and a half from me to you .... I also gotta check with Todd to see if he's into the Haul.. It's about 4 hours total from here I think .... Gotta check ........ ........ Yep .... 3 hours 52 minutes
We could meet up on the way and caravan, ..?
I'll be back at ya ..... gotta check a few things .....

Jim
not far be easyer to meet on the lower part of 84 near danbury anyways give me a ring sorry about the vids im still working on them i having a few home problems (dad) well you know the deal i have no time for my self

I don't give a Shit what we eat so long as there is alot of it hehehehe...Anyone care to step up and knock me off the perch :D I will starve myself for a week and I will take out Riff's fridge and that market up the streets fridge :D I may........Oh Damn did I see that NBT ( No Brains or Tonsils ) is coming LOLOLOL Alrighty then Bastiglio yer going down too...I can eat 2 times Billys body weight...Which is considerable since he is a Midget Bowling ball with legs :D :p The Dog and I have an understanding ok so lay off. Can't believe that Douche Joey Mags is turnning chicken ? They outt revoke your Hitman licence....Damn Moolie :D

Trekker I will Kill you when I see ya Dingus :elefant:

If it wasnt for my line of work....I would ask to be invited. So...as I do with all good GTG's that I cannot make...Leave a place set for me as I will be there in spirit. (Mike....I expect that you will drink A beer for me.:))

HAVE FUN!

KRAZYSRT10 said:
If it wasnt for my line of work....I would ask to be invited. So...as I do with all good GTG's that I cannot make...Leave a place set for me as I will be there in spirit. (Mike....I expect that you will drink A beer for me.:))

HAVE FUN!
I get kinda weird when I drink :eek: :D

So Matt have you started putting together this years agenda???? Hope your feelin better bro...

Craig said:
So Matt have you started putting together this years agenda???? Hope your feelin better bro...
I sure hope that damn Craig shows this time!:D

That will live in my heart forever.

Bill

Lol he is a beanhead... hope all is well Bill!!
Begood said:
I sure hope that damn Craig shows this time!:D

That will live in my heart forever.

Bill

Well..Heres the deal..
I went over a few things with Dianne the other night..After some discussion, heated at times, we came to a conclusion..Without going into alot of detail we have decided to put this event on hold for the time being..
As you know things have been extremely hard for us this year. We are doing ok, but with the recent influx of bills from the surgery, which we are working with the hospital on, and the outside costs associated with the surgery, such as hotel for Dianne, gas, food, etc, as well as a few other issues,we have gotten behind on our bills. I wasnt really thinking of this, as Dianne pays all the bills, but I guess I sort of knew things were getting tight for us financially. I am very sorry about this, but at this point there is no way we can afford to lay out the kinnd of money to throw an event that would do a GTG like this justice. We tried to come up with a solution to it all but there isnt any right now. This is not to say that things cant change. Its just that right now, today, if things dont go well in the coming weeks, we will be looking at some more serious financial issues than what we are dealing with now.
I have a meeting with my ex employer Wed morning about going back to work there. This will go a long way to alleviating the pressure we are under right now, if it goes well, and I resume working. If it doesnt go well things are going to be ugly in the next couple months, unless I find another position.
Anyway, we are both truly sorry for this. We thought we had things in hand, but sometimes shit just spirals out of control.
If you donated money for this event, please contact Treker to get it returned.
If you purchased tickets to fly out here, please PM me about it. Im not aware that anyone actually has done so yet, but am not 100% sure.
I would urge all that were looking forward to coming out to this event to consider heading to Pamama City in Sept, for the SE GTG. It seems like it will be a great time.
This is very hard for me personally. I value everyones freindship on here a great deal, and for us to have to do this is embarrassing, demoralizing, and just plain sucks. We wish to hell it could have worked out, but when you face things like losing your car vs. havig a kickass GTG, well, the choice doesnt seem too hard. I hope you guys can understand..
If and when things change, I will let you all know..

Matt and Dianne

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back