Updated-NE GTG at Riffs

Matt & Dianne,

I'm extremely sorry to hear that you're going to have the cancel the GTG. Not for the reason that there won't be one, but for the circumstances as to why you're having to cancel. However, please don't feel bad about yourself. You have to take care of yourselves and do what's needed. You know we all understand.

I hope things turn around so that you can host the GTG.

I wish for you keep my donation - whether it goes towards beer for the GTG or towards bills. :)

Matt, if the members of the VTCOA sponsored the event, could/would you still host it??

How much $$ do we need? If its just money I'm sure we can rally the troops to make this happen Matt.

Last edited:
nycstev said:
How much $$ do we need? If its just money I'm sure we can rally the troops to make this happen Matt.

+1 on what Steve said, hell we can each bring some supplies if that made things easier. I just hope everything is ok bro and while I'm certainly a little disappointed because I was looking forward to us all getting together your health and well being both physically and financially are far more important. If there's anything we can do just let us know. My thoughts and prayers are with you and Diane.

I have over $400 from contributors so far. This sucks :(
I agree with Steve though. If its only a money issue, this can still happen.

Matt, whats the story bro? :dontknow:

TheSickness said:
I get kinda weird when I drink :eek: :D
Give me a break, you are just plain weird :marchmellow:

I hope everything works out for you both. Times are tough right now and your decision is completely understandable. Good luck to you both and I will pray your old job comes through for you :rock:

Just saw this.Well,dang.I understand,though.Hope you get things worked out.While I will miss not coming up,we all have to put our family first.

Keep us posted,bro .We wish you and your family all the best !

Damn I hope everythings goin ok health wise...keep your head up bro!! :(
TheSickness said:
Talked to him Sunday he is freaking out looking for work. :(

Yeah..As Mikey said, I am in panic mode looking for a job. Gotta find something soon or else..
Health wise I feel fine..No issues..clean bill of health from neurosurgery..I just got off the phone with Hershey..I had mistakenly thought my insurance had lapsed, but it didnt so I am going out there on Monday for the surgery to my left eye, and partial face lift on the left side...I have a ENT appointment later in the week, and should be cleared by him at that one..There will be a followup or 2 for the eye surgery, and after that yearly MRIs to check tumor regrowth...
Dianne is doing well, except working like a dog these days..She has a couple of appointments next month to look at the lumps they found during a breast exam. Doesnt appear to be anything serious, but just to be on the safe side, she is having it checked out.
Diannes sister is having some serious health issues..She has a brain tumor, but isnt sure what type as they arent treating it right now. Apparently her liver is starting to fail so thats a bigger concern at the moment. Thingsa are just at the beginning stages of diagnosis so we dont know a whole lot until more testing is completed.
I was thinking of starting a thread..Something like "The Health Issue Support Thead"..I know of so many people with problems going on..long term serious issues and stuff like that..Hell, I could post 1000 times on it myself..lol..

Craig, I hope you are doing well, and feeling better..

Damn bro does it ever friggin end?? Glad to hear your feeling a bit better! I'm getting there myself thanx for asking! :) ... sheeesshh health issues, medical bills, job stress boy your batting 1000. Things can only get better bro keep your chin up and stay positive it's all you can do so you don't go crazy. I'll keep you guys as well as your family in my prayers, love from jersey!!:rock:

Craig said:
Damn bro does it ever friggin end?? Glad to hear your feeling a bit better! I'm getting there myself thanx for asking! :) ... sheeesshh health issues, medical bills, job stress boy your batting 1000. Things can only get better bro keep your chin up and stay positive it's all you can do so you don't go crazy. I'll keep you guys as well as your family in my prayers, love from jersey!!:rock:

Thanx Bro..I appreciate it..Trying to stay positive..Got a few things going so hopefully something will pan out soon..

Matt we decided we're bringin the burgers and dogs and we'll be in your driveway about Noon on the 12th... see you then!!! :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back