Updated pics of everyone's trucks please

THis is an old one.....sorry dont have my truc back to take pics....now its wingless..has a bedlocker motorized cover, all billet grilles, ram air, HID's, brakes are Black, door handles are black billet, NEW MOTOR!...and a whole bunch of other stuff that I cant remember...hehe

Last edited:
looks great man....next week i get mine back i'll have some better ones to post....and my wing is going back on:rock:

Blakewilder said:
Looks good.

Blake....you started a thread about UPDATED pics and then you posted OLD pics of your truck.....are you drinking at work again..............?:D

I apologized for it Fu**NUT...im sorry ut I have a truck that was made on Monday ( after new years eve i think) and everybody was hung over and I break everything REAL FAST!!!!!Ill post new ones SOON!...i just wanted to see everybodys progress!

Blakewilder said:
I apologized for it Fu**NUT...im sorry ut I have a truck that was made on Monday ( after new years eve i think) and everybody was hung over and I break everything REAL FAST!!!!!Ill post new ones SOON!...i just wanted to see everybodys progress!

That is Mr. F**NUT to you.....

So here is what we know this week...:

Shift points must be fixed....

Adjustable shox will help

You can run the M&H's at 15 psi and not lose control

M&H rep said the sweet spot on those tires come from a 5 second burnout...not the 10 second smoke show I was doing...:D

i was running em at 20..less drift...Ill adjust. So are we still thinkin that the shift problem must be fixed by the PCM??Or can we adjust the detent on the tranny?

I'm going to respectfully decline at this point, But I will return and post a pic. This a great Idea

Last edited:
I was going to post a picture of my new door badges... They are the plaque style (all letters in one piece) SUPERCHARGED badge from the Range Rover Sport.

Unfortunately I'm having an issue with the definition because of the glare.

Those letters are harder to get off than Martha Stewart on a set of filthy sheets..... (sorry)

SD

Nice rims Blake. What you guys should also do is list tentative due dates for you to enjoy your rides as well :D

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back