Updated pics of everyone's trucks please

Blakewilder said:
where did u get those emblems....i like those. I also like Mike's

If yer talking to me, I got them at (of all places) the Range Rover dealer...cheap....... I think about 16 bux 'er something...

SD

Stinker.....My fuel system is installed..justa waitin for the motor.....Dont worry, at the nats ill be kickin your ass all the way down the track..hehe talkin trash (has nothin to do with the bottle of grey goose I just drank)

Got rid of all that unnecessary stuff up front. Nice clean look, eh?:vollkommenauf:

Went through a shitload of trouble to get this look!

Attachments

• Pullin the old 9-cylinder.JPG
    Pullin the old 9-cylinder.JPG
    433.4 KB · Views: 51
  • The big empty.jpg
    The big empty.jpg
    444.1 KB · Views: 47
Most recent pics I have. Boomer hasnt send my fuel door or door sills, so no new goodies pics from me!

I guess I could take a pic of my new rear main seal, but the fricken thing is leaking again!!!! Whos wants to see that!! Another trip back to the dealer!!!:mad:

patrick

My wife taught me how to post pictures, so will try to post a few of mine.

Wifey said:
Your turn!! :D

no.....

Your Turn

Got that fancy new camera, we should be seeing lots of pics of your little RED wagon:D

It is 20%. I know it's illegal in Colorado, but the person who tinted the windows said he does just about every car in 20% tint. Haven't had any law enforcement problems yet (knock on wood)

Begood said:
I have added this.

Bill.

Wow Bill, that is really a damn great site to see. If I wasn't pushing a silver body I would go for something like that. But powdercoating mine silver would be a bit redundant. I was thinking seriously of powdercoating the valve covers and brake calipers blue. Just a thought though not something I already made up my mind on yet.

Before:
VTCoA087.jpg

And after:
VTCoA075.jpg

Last edited:
MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
no.....

Your Turn

Got that fancy new camera, we should be seeing lots of pics of your little RED wagon:D

Sure, when I get the truck all washed up - I think Wizzy is coming out for the summer to detail her for me :D :D

I will post up pics when I enter truck of the month... :rolleyes::D

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back