Updated pics...

slow91 said:
Dallas, here's your request for updated headlight pics......the first pic with the the flash on..........

This pic with the flash off.......

Hope this helps......

Esh
Slow...those look real nice..
I like them...well like they say, or maybe I say, one day and one mod at a time...heh heh heh...wife is downstairs asking what i am into now...oh oh...
money and mods....cha chinggggg!
thanks Esh...and it was nice talking to you...don't stay too long at the shop now...go socialize...or sumthin'...

Dallas :)

dallas said:
Slow...those look real nice..
I like them...well like they say, or maybe I say, one day and one mod at a time...heh heh heh...wife is downstairs asking what i am into now...oh oh...
money and mods....cha chinggggg!
thanks Esh...and it was nice talking to you...don't stay too long at the shop now...go socialize...or sumthin'...

Dallas :)

Well, you know how everyone talks about Boomer being a "one-man-operation" I know all too well about that. I've been here at the shop since 7:00 a.m.....if I'm lucky, I'll be home at 11 or 12 and do it again tomorrow...:eek: ...oh well, life of a single business owner.....:star: :star: ...the vicious circle never ends......:dancing:

slow91 said:
Well, you know how everyone talks about Boomer being a "one-man-operation" I know all too well about that. I've been here at the shop since 7:00 a.m.....if I'm lucky, I'll be home at 11 or 12 and do it again tomorrow...:eek: ...oh well, life of a single business owner.....:star: :star: ...the vicious circle never ends......:dancing:
ok, well now i gotta go get ready for work for tomrra....
have a good nite Esh!

D:burnout:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back