Updating the SCT

06SRT10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I got my 10 the first thing I got was an SCT with Tunes for Torrie. I have since put on Billy Boat Headers, JTSVP Throttle Body, Magnaflow Exhaust System, Venomous 1 Racing Under Drive Pulley plus some other upgrades. Now I want to update my SCT. I'm sure some of you have already done this. What's the procedure? Do I have to send the SCT back to Toriie with what I have added, can the update be sent to my computer? What's the next step? Thanks for your help.

All you should have to do is email Torrie with what you have done and your VIN. He will send you the updated file. There should of been a USB cable that came with SCT. You will plug it in to your laptop after you download the SCT program from their site. Then follow the prompts.

I have the cable. Thanks guys. If you have ever worked with Torrie, you know it's impossible to talk with him on the phone. I want to get this done ASAP but didn't know how to get it started without talking with Torrie. Thanks again.

I have the cable. Thanks guys. If you have ever worked with Torrie, you know it's impossible to talk with him on the phone. I want to get this done ASAP but didn't know how to get it started without talking with Torrie. Thanks again.

In my experience, if you email him day or night, you usually get a an email back within minutes.

I agree with the others. E-mail.

The best way to obtain a great tune from Torrie besides an actual dyno session is to provide the data he would use during a dyno tune.

I installed a wideband A/F gauge and collected A/F ratio's in 4th gear. Performed on the road "pulls" from 2K to 5.5K RPM. Gathered all other operating conditions from Altitude, Barometric pressure, Humidity, air temperature, engine operating temperature, fuel type etc.

Now Torrie can really give you a great tune and still remain safe without going over rich as a cushion.

I would not be surprised if your B&B headers have an pre-installed bung at the collector for easy installation of the lambda O2 sensor.

Good luck and Cheers:)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back