Urgent Help Needed...Please

Fantastic news Tim!!!
Maybe getting out and doing the therapy will speed the re-wiring!!! :rock:

Haven't posted an update in awhile. So, here goes.

Lynette's recovery seems to have taken a bit of a dip. Not sure why.

The doctors are all scratching their heads and don't really know what to do. Her last MRI was inconclusive. The three MDs (neurosurgeon, neurologist and radiological oncologist) can't decide whether Lynette's brain atrophy has worsened or if the tumor has grown. They're waiting on some more scans (PET or whatever).

In the meantime, Lynette's is still willing to do the PT but it really causes fatigue. So, I'm ratcheting the regimen back a notch... She's been very weak and walking poorly the last few days. Some obvious lack of brain function, as well.... compared to a week ago....

I'm really not sure what all of this means.

I'm consulting with the alternative medicine doctors who've added a number of supplements to her arsenal.... as if there's not already enough... It takes a chart to remember the dosages....

She's gained some more weight- back to about 115.. So, she's gained over 15 pounds already....

On the bright side, she can get in and out of bed by herself, but can't walk unassisted.

Life goes on......... God's Will be done.

Prayers are cherished, as always.

Thanks, y'all.

D

Thanks for the update Tim, Although i wish it would be a little better news. All the best for you and yours. Hope they figure out something soon.

Brief update, y'all:

At 2:40 today, Lynette's having a PET scan. This is to provide the (so-called) experts with a better shot of the brain and the anamolous tissue. I say that because it is of an undetermined nature and origin.

From what all 3 doctors have said, the last MRI was insuffcient to determine the status of the brain and the area of concern.

She had to fast (nothing but clear water) for this. No meds, either.

Send up a prayer.. And thanks very much for the love.

It was one year on August 30th....

Gotta split.

D

Thanks for the update and will keep her in my thoughts and prayers as she has been since the get go. Keep your head high and provide the strength she needs to overcome.

My Prayers go out to her, and I hope she gets better soon.

My prayer is for Gods will to be done and for us to have the peace to abide by it.

Tim, call if you need a place to vent.
Dale

tinygiants said:
My prayer is for Gods will to be done and for us to have the peace to abide by it.

Amen! Mine too.

Never knew really what was going on with your wife. Add another daily prayer to the list. She sounds like a really strong woman. Good Luck today with the new scans, and as always, I will be prayin' for her...............Amen

Hope the scans yesterday shed some light on what is going on and how they can fix it. Give her a hug from us and let her know she's never far from our thoughts.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back