Urgent Help Needed...Please

Prayers continuing

didnt read the whole thing...But Tim I am praying for you guys.
Hoping it turns out well

God bless your family

Just read this, you guys are in our thoughts and prayers, keep her strong!!! And keep us posted!

I with you guys.....To put up with Timmy she must be the most amazing woman in the world...We are here for ya Lynette :marchmellow:

TheSickness said:
I with you guys.....To put up with Timmy she must be the most amazing woman in the world...We are here for ya Lynette :marchmellow:

I'd say she is a saint:D Tim is an old crusty man:D Get well Lynette and keep Tim on the straight and narrow.

Been thinking about you Tim and Lynette. Let's not forget Willow. Gods speed and get well soon.

My best.
-jeff

Still praying for you Tim, I know your busy so I'm not calling your phone till your home safely.

This is the most difficult test of my life..... I will prevail with the grace of God and the love of my dear friends.....

Lynette is resting comfortably... Probably for the first time since Saturday night. Her night nurse (Charlotte RN) is awesome and I can feel the love in her... She really cares for the patients....

No real update other than the fact that they're considering every nuance and blip on the screen and they're sparing no time in providing every practical and immediate remedy..... One good thing to report is that they've managed to bring her blood pressure down quite a bit with several doses of Heprin. And they're still running antivirals and broad spectrum antibiotics IV. her temp is just slightly elevated (about 99.4)... But that room seems warm to me...

Lynette wanted me to express her sincere and deep appraciation for your continued love, support, prayers and just plain goodness by remembering her in this time of great need... And of course, your love and freindship has made more of a difference to me personally than you can imagine....

As I've mentioned so many times before, Lynette saved me from myself way back when. She has been more than a wife, friend or companion... She holds the very air that I breathe in her own body. I am absolutely devoted and in love with her.... And that's what makes this all the more excruciating....

I've been forced to face some harsh realities in the last coupl'a days. One of which is the harsh effects of loving something or someone so much that you think losing them will be the end of you altogether. And that the loss is more than you can bear..... But what's the alternative?... Not loving them so much? Not being so attached (as the Yogis say).. I don't think it's in my power to love someone less.... Love is not an exercise in thriftiness...

If my love for Lynette kills me, than I will have died for a great cause....

Thanks for the rant, y'all.....

Love, hugs and gratitude to you all......

tadp

Last edited:
My best to you both Tim. Hang in there buddy.

Just tossed another one "Upstairs" for you and Lynette.... Not sure if it helps, as I haven't talked to The Big Guy in a while (before this instance), but.... :dontknow:

God bless Lynette... and you too, Timmy (my girl, Willow too. ). :eek:

Hang in there Tim, God knows Dawn and I have been there...Thank God for the night nurses.:rock: Sometimes during our struggle I often wondered if they do make "Pop up Nursing books" for some of the RN's working the floors at the hospital...:eek: :mad: :dontknow: :)
Lot's of time to think and reflect up there, and it's maddening some of the thoughts that cross ones mind...no mattter the reality of it.
Your strength will help her pull through this, hang in there Tim, and continued thoughts and prayers are with you both. (Willow too):)

Just thinking that every rising sun brings the hope of a better day...

Roy

Still praying for a quick diagnosis and recovery!

Stay strong Tim, she needs that from you, now more than ever!

God Bless you both!

Thanks and love to you all..........

They are probably going to move Lynette out of telemetry today..... Not sure where she's going but she still has more testing today.....

They're still focusing on viral encephalitis and have continued more and different antivirals IV..........

D

hang in there tim.....

May The Lord bless you and keep you.

May the Lord make his face to shine upon you, and be gracious to you.

May the Lord lift up his countenance upon you, and give you peace.

Numbers 6:24

Give Lynette my best and my prayers are with her. Hang in there Tim, and be sure to give Wil the pil a pat on the head for me .... :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back