Urgent Help Needed...Please

Hey Tim,

Glad to hear Lynette's doing better.

Mas

Tim I'm very happy to hear Lynette is getting better everyday.:rock:

Bill.

Dear folks,

This evening Smokie sent me a pm asking about Lynette's progress. Since it's been several weeks since I've updated you all, I thought I'd post my response as an open letter.

Thanks to our brother, Riley for his inquiry:

Smokey said:
I was thinking bout it the other day, hows lynnette doing? hope things are goin well.

Riley

Hey brother,

Thanks for asking....

Lynette is doing better, but is still having a very tough time with the meds she's on.... They make her feel awful- jittery and nervous, then dead tired. It's hard on her- very hard...

Lynette is a very hard worker and a busy person... She finds it so hard to function on these meds and she has feelings of worthlessness... I do my best to reassure her that this is a period of recuperation for her- and it may take some time.

If we have to, we'll change her meds and see if something else could do the job but not torture her like this.... Poor kid is miserable. But, it's better than having another potentially fatal seizure.

Keep her in your prayers....

Tim

Thank you for the update Tim. Please let Lynette know that we are concerned, and are wanting her to get through this quickly.

Just to let you know, we have been battleing health problems with Alex for over a year now. They are all things that have bothered her for a few years, but she never got them properly looked at until we got married. Maybe in a year or two, she will be done with this shit.

Bill.

Begood said:
Thank you for the update Tim. Please let Lynette know that we are concerned, and are wanting her to get through this quickly.

Just to let you know, we have been battleing health problems with Alex for over a year now. They are all things that have bothered her for a few years, but she never got them properly looked at until we got married. Maybe in a year or two, she will be done with this shit.

Bill.

God be with you in your battles.....

Thanks to you both...

D

tinygiants said:
I will Tim. Sincere thoughts out to her for a speedy recovery.

Thanks, Dale....

Life's not easy for anyone.....

Those who are spared, I salute you...

D

thanks for the update tim. keeping her in our prayers, alex too bill. you gal's hang in there.

Silverback said:
Thanks for the update Tim. I had been meaning to ask, but like most things, I just do not get the time to do it.:(
i must confess...this has been true for me as well...

i remember...then forget...then remember...then forget...i write it down...and i forget to read the notepad...:(

sorry, tim...:eek:

and i'll be keeping lynette in my prayers, as well

In a word....... Very tired and jittery from the meds, but slowly improving..

I'm glad I work from home......... real glad.

Thanks for asking, bro...

D

Django said:

D
Tell her we love her bro, And hope she gets better soon.

Django said:

D
that's 4 words;)

but glad to hear...

some improvement is better than no improvement...:rock:

she seems like a fighter...:)

viperhauler said:
that's 4 words;)

but glad to hear...

some improvement is better than no improvement...:rock:

she seems like a fighter...:)

In a word, Yes.........:p