Urgent Help Needed...Please

Well, all things considered, it could be worse. I will continue to pray for Lynette's complete recovery.

All things in God's time.

ntw0rk said:
Well, all things considered, it could be worse. I will continue to pray for Lynette's complete recovery.

All things in God's time.

No other choice is there......?

When Jesus was in the Garden of Gethsemane and the soldiers came to take him away, all but his closest disciples fled. Jesus looked at them and asked if they'd like to spilt too. They responded by asking, "Where else can we go..?".

That is precisely my position.

My circumstance demands drawing closer to my Lord. Not departing from Him.

There's is no where else TO go........

Our love and thanks to you all..........

D

just imagine ...one day we will all be at peace ...no pain ...no suffering ...no loss of loved ones ...but until then ...MY PRAYERS ARE SINCERLY GOING UP FOR MY SISTER IN CHRIST ...LYNETTE ....C'MON IT'S TIME TO TELL SATEN HE IS A LIAR ...i'm ready to meet cha in florida in may ....I HAVE FAITH & SO DOES EVERYONE ELSE ON THIS FORUM ...LETS PARTY LYNETTE !!!

foxxx said:
just imagine ...one day we will all be at peace ...no pain ...no suffering ...no loss of loved ones ...but until then ...MY PRAYERS ARE SINCERLY GOING UP FOR MY SISTER IN CHRIST ...LYNETTE ....C'MON IT'S TIME TO TELL SATEN HE IS A LIAR ...i'm ready to meet cha in florida in may ....I HAVE FAITH & SO DOES EVERYONE ELSE ON THIS FORUM ...LETS PARTY LYNETTE !!!

His Will be done........... in Earth as it is in Heaven.

D

If you come out this way Tim, let us know...theres a few out here who would like to meet you two...much love to you both...

Riff62 said:
If you come out this way Tim, let us know...theres a few out here who would like to meet you two...much love to you both...

I'll let'cha know, bro.... promise.

D

A word of clarification....

Lynette's pending oncologist isn't in New York.... He is from New York....

His practice is here..... in San Diego.

D

The fastest best route to San Diego from Ocean Side is via Wadsworth, IL...

Hey Tim,

Sorry to hear the bad news. My thoughts and prayers will always be for Lynette and you.

Mas

UNIBOY said:
Hey Tim,

Sorry to hear the bad news. My thoughts and prayers will always be for Lynette and you.

Mas

Thank you, brother Mas....

Wish I could'a seen you in Temecula, but had responsibilities at home...

God bless....

D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back