Urgent Parts Help Needed

cgperry

Reaction score
My truck has been sidelined for three weeks now due to a part my dealer can't get from Chrysler. Now they are told April 27 is earliest delivery date. I can't be without the truck that long.

If anyone can help me locate the following I would be quite grateful:

Part #5290438AF "Radiator Fan Module"

Unfortunately this was a 2006-only part, so they're rare. 15 others on backorder nationally as well. If anyone can help me find one, please drop me a line here or at 843-834-2825. Truck is still under extended warranty, so Chrysler demands OEM parts for that. Not even sure if an aftermarket replacement exists, but I would be curious to know if it does.

Thanks!

-- charles

i have a used one in decent condition. That module is for 04-06 SRT-10's. No difference between 06 and the rest

cgperry said:
My truck has been sidelined for three weeks now due to a part my dealer can't get from Chrysler. Now they are told April 27 is earliest delivery date. I can't be without the truck that long.

If anyone can help me locate the following I would be quite grateful:

Part #5290438AF "Radiator Fan Module"

Unfortunately this was a 2006-only part, so they're rare. 15 others on backorder nationally as well. If anyone can help me find one, please drop me a line here or at 843-834-2825. Truck is still under extended warranty, so Chrysler demands OEM parts for that. Not even sure if an aftermarket replacement exists, but I would be curious to know if it does.

Thanks!

-- charles

http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/index.cfm?action=getJointLocator&siteid=214606

entered in your year, make, model#, part number & got the following:

Description Year MSRP Price Core Price Your Price
Fan module, ram, 8.3l - gas - GAS
06-07 $1,250.00 $888.00

Cooling system - Cooling fan - Fan module

Cooling module - 8.3 liter - 8.3 liter
2006 $1,250.00 $888.00

Cooling - Cooling fan - Cooling module

don't know availability, try them & see.......
:)

Last edited:
Just wanted to thank you guys for all the help. Through the people that left me messages and referrals, I was able to find a used part through a salvage company in WI for $550. The truck is repaired and back on the road. Chrysler has since bumped back the available date twice, now to May 18. It may never come, but at least I'm using the truck again, so thanks to those who helped.

Have to say I'm disappointed but not surprised in President Obama's failure to make sure I had the parts I needed... :)

cgperry said:
Just wanted to thank you guys for all the help. Through the people that left me messages and referrals, I was able to find a used part through a salvage company in WI for $550. The truck is repaired and back on the road. Chrysler has since bumped back the available date twice, now to May 18. It may never come, but at least I'm using the truck again, so thanks to those who helped.

Have to say I'm disappointed but not surprised in President Obama's failure to make sure I had the parts I needed... :)

That ROCKS! :rock: Glad you got the part. :congrats:

If that one goes out, next time order the dual electric fan from the stink man, that is my next mod 4400cfm more then enough and more then what our fans put out and eliminate the oil lines to the fan:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back