V-10 'Cuda ragtop for sale

I can get a nice RC for 30k. Rumor has it that a 1000hp truck from this very site sold for not much more than that.

lol i heard something like that as well but heard that that RC is nearing the 1800/2k hp mark in the near future ..

P.s, Will be calling you next week to get that stuff shipped..

Surprised they haven't taken it to a Barrett-Jackson auction but maybe their turned off by the "no reserve" clause.

Surprised they haven't taken it to a Barrett-Jackson auction but maybe their turned off by the "no reserve" clause.

yeah i say its time to dump it, its got a horrible paint scheme, and a old school motor .. meh... i dont think it will ever sell over 50k

You can buy a new VIPER for that kind of money with a lot more HP. Get real with the price & they will get some real buyers.

if that cuda started life as a real convertible it is a shame that they ruined it, a regular v8 convertible cuda is right around the 100K mark. they must have started the build years ago when that motor was still popular

if that cuda started life as a real convertible it is a shame that they ruined it, a regular v8 convertible cuda is right around the 100K mark. they must have started the build years ago when that motor was still popular

It's a viper chassis with a Cuba body. So just a cuda shell

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back