V10 in 36 chassis.

Looking good mate. ;) I talked to my cousin Paul (Betteridge) the other day and he informed me about you. Feel a lot happier now knowing more about you so feel free to PM or email me to come take some measurements for your headers mate. ;) By the way, where did you get the 05 engine from? A wreck or parts truck? I maybe interested in some parts.

Cheers,
Carl
[email protected]

Now there's a work of art in progress !!! :rock:

EMT/SRT said:

Oh..............:eek: A 1936 Viper, eh........:p

How stoopid of me.......... :dontknow: :argh:

I was around in 1936, bubba.... I din see no fkn Vipers.;)

D

Now thats what Im talking about. I won't to see you run that when you get her done.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

It's actually a 1936 Chev(not sure if you are allowed to use that word on here?)But I'm a Mopar man so its a 36 Viper.Here's what it started out as.

36 Original.JPG

Carlwalski said:
Looking good mate. ;) I talked to my cousin Paul (Betteridge) the other day and he informed me about you. Feel a lot happier now knowing more about you so feel free to PM or email me to come take some measurements for your headers mate. ;) By the way, where did you get the 05 engine from? A wreck or parts truck? I maybe interested in some parts.

Cheers,
Carl.

Gidday Carl.
That will be great.Will pm you tomorrow night.Look forward to meeting you and seeing your truck in person.
Engine came from the States out of a rear ended truck.

Cheers,David.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back