V1R Hood

moparviper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went and picked up my new hood from the doc about a week ago and installed it. I also had him paint it as he is a paint and body guy. Installation was pretty straight forward and easy. The only thing I had to do was drill holes in the striker to get the hood to line up and shut. really no big deal.

Its really a thing of beauty. I get tons of compliments on it everywhere I go. The body lines matched up perfect and looks like a factory finish. Completely sets the truck off and changes the entire look of the truck. In my eyes for the money its the best appearance mod you can do.

Since im dumb as the computer sceen your looking at I cant post up pictures. But never the less I sent some to scott and im sure he will be posting them

Beautiful! Look right at home

Here's pics of this V1R Built beast with its new SuperSnake hood. :drool:

Sweet!!!!! and Sick!

i'd like to see one of these on a YF or CE...

i'm torn and there are pros and cons to both available hoods... i'd like to get one, myself and have seen both hoods on a red truck...

lookin good, scott!

Damn man. That looks sick. I mean, whoa.... What gorgeous pictures. Would like to see a shot of the hood from the drivers seat.

Damn man. That looks sick. I mean, whoa.... What gorgeous pictures. Would like to see a shot of the hood from the drivers seat.

I have some pics from the drivers seat but pics dont do it justice at all. U cant get the full concept of how big the cowl is from the pictures

That is how it should look factory! Glad venomous knows how to make it look like it should! That is beautiful!

Looks great!!
I had a guy drooling on mine at the parts store today, and he was a Ford F-250 owner LOL!! Gotta love that :)
Yeah, I don't run wipers either.. Ugly.

That hood looks awesome, you should get the matching rear rims from Bogart and that truck would look sick. :burnout::burnout:

Id love to have some matching rims but at the time I wasnt making much money and just picked up whqt I could find. Happened to be some bogart front and ccw rears.

If I had a choice id rather have the ccws on all four corners

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back