VA/MD/DC GTG FAREWELL TO ANDREW

Hey Jesse, I will be there.

Hey Andrew....since this maybe be your last gtg...put a shine:marchmellow: :congrats: on that beast to match that sweet exhaust.
Chat Later.....:rock: :rock:
Tony:rock: :burnout: :burnout:

List of Contacts - if you are reading this if you can copy and paste to update any information that may have changed.

Roger'd up

TJ-SRT10 - BLK RC
Big Worm - BLK RC
Sharpimage - RED RC
Mopar Magic - SILVER RC ( SLOWEST ONE)
Viper ( YF RC )
Stephen Rose - The Gunny ( MINERAL GREY QC) 06
HateDonMostly - bringing a GANG of FOLKS (BLK RC)
ALEXSPOP - 06 MINERAL GREY RC - BUT DRIVING THE F-350 WORK TRUCK BUT GOOD TO SEE A OLD FACE.

Waiting on

FASTRAM - LASER RED 06
Da1Chief - MINERAL GREY QC

Can not make it.

HOTRAM - BLK RC
JELMS - RED QC
ALEX - BLK RC

Last edited:
Big Worm said:
List of Contacts - if you are reading this if you can copy and paste to update any information that may have changed.

Roger'd up

TJ-SRT10 - BLK RC
Big Worm - BLK RC
Sharpimage - RED RC
Mopar Magic - SILVER RC ( SLOWEST ONE)
Viper ( YF RC )
Stephen Rose - The Gunny ( MINERAL GREY QC) 06
HateDonMostly - bringing a GANG of FOLKS (BLK RC)
ALEXSPOP - 06 MINERAL GREY RC - BUT DRIVING THE F-350 WORK TRUCK BUT GOOD TO SEE A OLD FACE.

Waiting on

FASTRAM - LASER RED 06
Da1Chief - MINERAL GREY QC

Can not make it.

HOTRAM - BLK RC
JELMS - RED QC
ALEX - BLK RC

i will be there :) me and the wife - Worm if i get lost im callin u lol

206 Swamp Fox Rd., Alexandria, VA 22314

this is the address we are meeting up at correct - bc that wat i am pluggin in to the GPS :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh:

VIPER said:
206 Swamp Fox Rd., Alexandria, VA 22314

this is the address we are meeting up at correct - bc that wat i am pluggin in to the GPS :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh:

that is correct you will see the AMC 22

Cool, what kinda places are around there to eat at?? So far it's me a srt4, 2 srt jeeps and my bro with a stroked fox body, But other people from other forum's will be getting there before or after us.

Joe, i pasted a link of a blog that shows all the places to eat that are right there.

OKAY, I HAVE SENT OUT INVITES TO THE SILVERADO SS, TRAILBLAZER SS, LIGHTNINGS, AND TACOMA'S. WHAT DO YOU KNOW, NOT A 1 REPLY. NOT EVEN A MAYBE, OR A SINGLE POST.

HOWEVER THE GTO OWNERS, AND SINCE I AM A MEMBER I SENT THEM A INVITE.
JUST TRYING TO SPREAD THE LOVE.

Big Worm said:
everyone who is coming, becareful getting there safe.

thanks bud - were gettin ready to leave here in a few - watin on the sitter to arrvie :)

Peggy and I are putting our stuff together, plan on leaving here aroung 2-3pm. That should put us getting to the area somewhere between 5-6pm and can kill some time until 7pm. If anyone gets there a little early we can meet up and have a couple of "Cool Frosty Adult Wheat Beverages".

Jesus, I will give you a call as we get close and see if you need me to bring anything you may have forgotten... :)

Oh yea, BTW: Just got back from the shop. The "Wolf" now has a "Growl" courtesy of an almost new (8 months old) Mopar/Borla Cat-Back. Picked it up from someone that returned a Lease 06 QC like mine.

Happy is an understatement right now :) :) :) :)

Sweet, I will be waiting for the call. I will be there a little early. I can not wait to see it. ha ha a QC finally

VA/MD/DC/NJ GTG Farewell to Andrew

Hey Guys & Gals,

Man we had a great time. Met some really good people and all had some
really great rides (RC's, QC's, JGC SRT-8's and a lone Fox body:confused: )
Enjoyed it all. But next time Jesse, (location, location, location) pick a spot that we all can find:D . I will post more later. Getting ready for church. I
enjoyed meeting everybody. Jesse, if I can't post the pics....I will give you
a call back for assistant.

Tony:burnout: :burnout:

Same here. I had a great time and nice to meet more folks. I think we had about 10 trucks, several Jeep GCSRT8's and a Mustang. That poor Moostang looked so lonely...But it was a nice ride too. Here are several photos I took.

CRW_0329_edited-1.jpg

CRW_0330_edited-1.jpg

CRW_0313_edited-1.jpg

had a GREAT time - met some kewl ppl, i wanted to say thank you to Big Worm for puttin it together.... and andrew, drive safe going heading back to school....

ill post more when i wake up,

it was a long drive home 150 miles in the rain :( :( :( :( :( :(

Big Worm said:
Sweet, I will be waiting for the call. I will be there a little early. I can not wait to see it. ha ha a QC finally

hmmmmmm, earily ??????? ..................... :confused: :confused: :confused: ;)

it was an awesome time :rock: guys from Jersey, southern Va., northern Va., Md., really cool getting 9 trucks 3 srt8 jeeps and a 'stang :confused: together

see y'all at the next one! :burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back